[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is audio visualization still cool, /g/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: gif.gif (475 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
gif.gif
475 KB, 500x282
Is audio visualization still cool, /g/?
>>
G-force master race. It's the best of the best! Smoke some dope, put on some psychedelic music like The End-The Doors and bump it with a subwoofer on max be ready to have a sick trip
>>
Are there any cool VR audio visualization programs? It seems like that should the next progression.
>>
File: milkdrop2.jpg (791 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
milkdrop2.jpg
791 KB, 1920x1080
>>51416188
Never tried G-force, but mildrop 2 is fucking fantastic for this. This shit in 60fps is pretty fun. It runs on foobar too.
>>
>>51416143
no fuck that 1989 shit
>>
who else audiosurf here ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww-hADihUZc
>>
>>51416143
Dunno but you made me wonder if demoscene is still a thing.
>>
>>51416919
sure is
>>
>>51416143
Very cool if your TV can into 2D to 3D.
You all need to try this shit, guys
>>
>>51416919
i go to two demoparties every year, in fact I'm working on a demo right now
sad it's not a bigger thing on /g/
>>
>>51416998
I'd love to make demos but I suck at 3d graphics and shader programming.
Also seeing things by cncd kills all my motivation to get better.
>>
>>51416998
I always wanted to start but never found anything useful to learn.
>>
>>51416797
Milkdrop is the best. Such a shame Geiss sold his soul to Google instead of pushing milkdrop to the next tier - have you read some of his ideas?
>>
>>51416188
i do this but watch apocalypse now on mute and have the end by the doors on loop and always have an awesome trip
>>
>>51416640
Daydream but it is garbage
>>
>>51417032
who says you have to do 3d?
just try doing something odd/cool with what you know.
my last c# project rendered stuff using Console.Write
>>
>>51418512
i'll add that shitty project placed 2nd in a local compo, losing only to fairlight
though the submissions weren't of very high quality, but that just makes it more fun as a beginner
>>
>>51416998
Which group?
>>
>>51416143
No, but then again it never was.
>>
File: faget.gif (880 KB, 326x269) Image search: [Google]
faget.gif
880 KB, 326x269
>>51418600
>>
>>51416797
Fucking love milk drop I got it on music bee
>>
Is there any audio visualizer capable of doing something like this?
https://youtu.be/TKYrwuxLZtY
i've been searching for it for a long time
>>
>>51418594
it was a two-man project, you'll find it easy enough if you look
>>
>>51418933
I don't know
but I want to bump the thread
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.