[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just fuck my browsing habits up fam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: _.jpg (38 KB, 1201x280) Image search: [Google]
_.jpg
38 KB, 1201x280
"All activity" gone from subscriptions page, again

RIP Youtube
>>
File: 23243634634.jpg (39 KB, 562x437) Image search: [Google]
23243634634.jpg
39 KB, 562x437
>>51415884
>DE
>White theme
>Fallout 4
>Gamers
>>
>>51415914
>>DE
Can't help it, even when I open .com I end up there. I don't watch German videos anyways.
>>White theme
Who cares, black themes break all the time
>>Fallout 4
>>Gamers
Go watch the video and see for yourself
>>
>>51415914
>>51415914
Hose DARE anyone use common stuff
>>
>>51415993
>>51417839
>>>/v/
>>
>>51415884
Youtube gets worse with every update. Time for opensourcetube.
>>
Who gives a fuck ? I use Youtube to watch videos and I login to frequently visit specific channels.
I don't care what song they liked nor what other channel they advertised.
>>
>>51420331
I do

I subscribed to some music channels, they don't upload much, but they add stuff to playlists
>>
>>51422166
Can you not "like" the playlist ? Or is that not a thing anymore ?
>>
>>51422180
yes you can subscribe playlists I think, but it will just be another entry in the left menu column, it won't show up in the feed
>>
>>51415884
Who even used "all activity" anyways?
>>
>>51415884
The worst thing was the elimination of "collections" to group subscriptions like you wanted.
E.g. I had "photography" "weeb" "vidya" "music" "friends" "cinema" and "other" collections for about a total of 100 videos.
If I wanted just to see the last uploaded tracks from some musicians I follow, bam, "music" collection.
In the mood for weeb stuff? "Weeb" collection.

Now it's a fucking mess.
Why?
Because "we've seen that not a lot of people use that feature".
SO
FUCKING
WHAT?
It didn't even take that much server storage and maintenance. It were just a couple of strings per person in a database.
If you want to save space delete videos older than one year with less than 10 views or something.
Holy fucking shit I hate this trend of removing useful features just because not enough people is smart enough to figure out how to use them or that they exist at all.
I'm fucking mad.
And I'm mad for the death of Opera.
And I'm mad for the ongoing death of Firefox.
Fuck this gay web 3.0 or whatever number we've reached now.
Fuck normies and everyone pandering to them with "muh" simplicity.
GOD
FUCKING
DAMMIT
>>
>>51422288
when they made "all acitivity" the non-default (a few years back? lol) bigger youtubers already complained and told their viewers to use that, because it was now fucking 3 clicks away

I fucking hat it
>>
>>51422479
I'm not the OP, and I don't really care that much about activities.
And I can deal with "a few clicks away".
Especially if it's to go to a page I can bookmark.

But removing a feature is a whole different deal, and even if I wasn't personally using it, I still agree with OP and think he has all the rights of being mad.
>>
>>51415914
>not knowing the best gamers
stay pleb
>>
Good. I don't give a shit if someone I'm subscribed to likes or comments a video.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.