[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me My Smart phone screen shattered. It still responds to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20151119_081054_HDR.jpg (809 KB, 2400x3200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151119_081054_HDR.jpg
809 KB, 2400x3200
Help me
My Smart phone screen shattered. It still responds to touch and can be used normally. But it seems like it can shatter any moment.I am using Xiaomi Redmi 2
>>
>>51414162
What the fuck do you want us to do about it?

My advice is to kill yourself, you faggot.
>>
>>51414181
I did expect edgy replies like this. Good.Is there any other good ones?
>>
File: 1385148157654.jpg (24 KB, 417x282) Image search: [Google]
1385148157654.jpg
24 KB, 417x282
Be less of a careless idiot with your expensive phone
>>
>>51414181
Edgy teen detected
>>
Put a screen protector until you repair it or pay someone to fix it. Else get a cheap cdma phone like an lg realm until you get enough money to buy another chink phone.

Also think long and hard how a fucking screen protector and a case could have prevented all of this.
>>
>>51414208
Shove it up your ass.

Seriously, what the fuck do you want us to do about it? Replace the screen or the whole phone then don't be such a fucking butterfingered retard next time. Are we supposed to magically fix the glass over the internet?

>>51414224
You too then, this whole thread is a blatant shitpost and in no way tech related.
>>
>>51414162
what are we supposed to do about it
>>
>>51414162
Hang yourself for not having a case
>>
It's already shattered dumb ass. Time to pull out the warranty card.
>>
>>51414229
Is it even possible to change screens. All Google searches tells me to buy a new one.
>>
>>51414255
>is it even possible

Of course not, goy. You have to buy a new phone. Might I recommend the Nexus 6P? It is a fantastic phone that would be a terrific upgrade! Why would you want to use your slow old phone? A fresh, snappy phone awaits you at only $499.99 for the 32GB version!

Google - Do The Right Thing.©
>>
>>51414255
Maybe because good luck finding service center for chink phones.
>>
>>51414288
However I am a poorfag. That's why I bought a chink one in the first place.
>>
>>51414255
Chink phones are less repairable than name brands like a samsung/sony so you putting a screen protector on to hold the cracked glass in place might be the best you can do for now.
>>
>>51414162
Pretend your a iPhone user and deny that its broken.
>>
get it fixed, retard
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.