[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I access my job's windows domain from linux? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: IMG-20151111-WA0018.jpg (167 KB, 776x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151111-WA0018.jpg
167 KB, 776x1024
How can I access my job's windows domain from linux?
I am a debian user, I had a job in a tiny company where I could do whatever I felt like doing, i had admin privileges.
Now I work for a big company, they gave me windows fucking 7. Now I have a crippled account, that I need to work in the domain
I could install debian on that laptop, but, how could I get into that work domain or whatever?
Can I spoof the network in a way it thinks I am logging in from my windows partition and account?

Thanks
>>
Are you in a hurry to get fired?
>>
>>51412152
If you're that retarded and autistic better return to that small company aka your moms basement.
>>
>>51412152
IT employee for a large company here/fellow ganoo plus loonix user here. Fuck you.
>>
>>51412152
Are you autistic or retarded?
>>
>>51412152
You can't actually see her skin on her face.
>>
Quit fucking with our network and get back to work.
>>
Why so angry guys? Just need help
>>
>Can I spoof the network in a way it thinks I am logging in from my windows partition and account?

not obvious they're all tell you no huh. but anyways, you could move the win7 partition into a vm and logon there.
>>
>>51414703

It would be really cool if someone had a way for OP to do this.

I don't know, you'd have to have all your ducks in a row and everything figured out before the VM goes live. What if Windows fags out and you have to reactivate, what would you tell the admin?

On second thought this is a terrible idea OP. I truly understand and empathize with your motivation for doing this...but the only logical explanation management will come to is that you're hacking their network and engaged in some sort of corporate espionage.

At the very least they'll argue you've exposed their network to massive security vulnerabilities. Free software? Have you audited all 20 billion lines of code that runs your system for backdoors and vulnerabilities? Hmmm?
>>
File: 1445564025653.gif (2 MB, 436x376) Image search: [Google]
1445564025653.gif
2 MB, 436x376
>>51412152
Time to resign you autistic piece of shit.
>>
Hey OP, why you need to join the domain in the first place? just install debian.
>>
Isn't that just samba?
You can use mount with some arbitrary parameters in that case.
>>
>>51412152
Run p2v and virtualize win 7 work laptop
Get mvdk of work pc
Install virtualbox or other hypervisor on gentoo pc
Open virtualbox and create new vm
Link hdd to vmdk

work pc on gentoo
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.