[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people that take a picture of their screen with their camera
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 23.jpg (115 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
115 KB, 800x600
>people that take a picture of their screen with their camera
>not screenshoting
>"b-but its faster"
I bet I can screenshot faster than them bunch of tech illiterate retards
>>
>>51410647
Ok.
>>
What's your method?

I do:
>screenshot
>put in google photos folder
>upload and download on phone
>>
Well, it is faster if you want it on your phone.
>>
This is /g/ now, this is /g/ level
>>
File: 1439244196725.jpg (195 KB, 724x965) Image search: [Google]
1439244196725.jpg
195 KB, 724x965
>>51410647
>i, as someone with knowledge in a particular field, can do something more efficiently than someone without the knowledge i have

in other news, water is wet.
>>
>>51410690
Do fish know they are wet? How do we know we are really dry when their is humidity around us? We are always at some level of moist. What if this moisture is the only thing keeping our skeletons at bay?
>>
>>51410647

subscribed
>>
Whats wrong with taking a picture of the screen?
>>
>>51410690
>press printscreen button
>upload anywhere
>"knowledge in a particular field"
Wow sure that was hard i'm probably some kind of expert!

>>51410676
I'm talking about whatsapp stuff where you can use the webclient in your desktop, i know people that when they want to show something they stop using their computer, grab their phone, take that ugly ass screen photo with their phone, then go back to their computer instead of FUCKING SCREENSHOOTING AND UPLOADING USING THE WEBCLIENT

YES I MAD
>>
>>51410765
Nothing, I bet you watch cam recorded movies too
>>
>>51410770
>YES I MAD
autism detected.
If you're gonna just text the picture to someone it usually isn't worth the effect of using an actual screenshot
>>
>>51410770
Ironic because the computer sends the picture to your phone first to message with WhatsApp. In that particular case taking a picture with the phone would be technically less steps.
>>
>>51410914
Do you mean effort? Its actually faster and easier to take a screenshot if you use whatsapp webclient instead of using your smartphone inside your home like a tech illiterate normie

>>51410951
But thats automatic
>>
File: 1447652946835.jpg (3 KB, 123x124) Image search: [Google]
1447652946835.jpg
3 KB, 123x124
>>51410965
>>>51410914
>like a tech illiterate normie
Says the one using an app owned by Facebook
Consider slaying yourself my man
>>
>>51410647
I only do this when I need to upload a picture and said computer isn't connected to the internet.
>>
>>51411090
I don't give a fuck who owns it, its great at what it does, that is sending text, media and supporting groups, nothing more. A lot better than using fecesbook itself that is an attention whoring central with one post shittier than the other.
>>
>cira 1999
>didn't know about screeshot
>didn't know about saving images
>no digital camera
>would put a piece of paper over the screen and trace images
>>
>>51411120
imessenger is better than whatsapp though in every way
>>
>>51411291
User base, multi platform support.
Telegram is superior to both.
>faster
>sync between devices
>open source
>dozens of clients to choose from
>larger file sizes
>larger groups
>supports bot api
>>
>>51411291
>>51411382
Yeah but no one that i know use them.
>>
>>51410647
Sometimes taking a picture is good enough if you just need to jot something down.
I do hate it when someone takes a picture of a picture because there to lazy send a link.
>>
I often just take a picture as it is way faster if im needing to text it.
>>
>>51410675
screenshot, pushbullet to phone.
or if I´m on any other pc than my own I do ops pics method, fuck it if you get upset about that you truly must be autistic.
>>
CD ftp
Screenfetch
That fucking hard?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.