[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any CSS to make 4chan look like reddit? I want to browse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
Is there any CSS to make 4chan look like reddit? I want to browse /g/ while waiting between classes.
>>
Original thread OP.
>>
>>51409021
Is this sarcastic/ironic or not? :(
>>
>>51408983
One of the many indicators that 4chan will soon be completely occupied by ledditors... (if it isn't already)
>>
Are you afraid someone will see you browsing 4chan or somrshit?
>>
File: 4chan is culture.png (5 KB, 242x160) Image search: [Google]
4chan is culture.png
5 KB, 242x160
>>51408983
look 4chan and be proud, anon! let everyone you know you're here!
>>
>not browsing the source code
>>
>>51409152
i know where he is coming from

when i was in college people bragged about how much time they spend on reddit but i never met a single person that went or even seemed to be aware of 4chan outside of /b/ at best.

they see you on 4chan and they start asking questions
>>
>>51409189
There actually used to be a website that showed 4chan as if it were a 1337 haxxorz terminal in some movie. I can't remember the name of it though.
>>
>>51409191
>when i was in college people bragged about how much time they spend on reddit
kek
seriously?
>>
>>51409191
Because nobody on 4chan would ever show their powerlevel irl
>>
>>51409247
yeah there was this one kid who would always come up to me and say shit like
'haha dude everytime we are in class i spend literally most of the time on reddit'
then one of the others would overhear and brag about the shit that he read about
i would just have to smile until the conversation moved onto something other than reddit
>>
I remember some faggots talking about the "shinky" forums or something. I think it was just an archive but it looked like a typical forum.
>>
>>51408983
>>In school and not taking advantage of the last chance at pussy he will ever get.
>>
>>51409373
>what is prostitution
>>
>>51409373
how is school the last chance to get pussy

most of the women i have fucked are clients i met at work
>>
>>51409412
> clients i met at work
you fuck servers? that's sick, m8...
>>
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/stylebot/oiaejidbmkiecgbjeifoejpgmdaleoha?hl=en
>>
sometimes ive felt the urge to shitpost on /g/ while at work ;u;
pls i want this
>>
File: 1405727029694.gif (561 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1405727029694.gif
561 KB, 625x626
>>51408983
>>
>>51409191
The format for the catalog is just everything in your face all at once when you first come here, but give it 2 minutes of trying to find interesting topics and someone will find their place here.

I've shown a few people the wonders of non-/b/ 4chan, although it's not much past casual reading.
>>
>>51409286
there was a thread on that earlier. Not an archive (it skips out on images, and replaces "4chan" with its own name, also it gave every post usernames). Best guess people came up with is that it's trying to give the impression of well visited forum, in order to make money.
>>
>>51409440
im pretty sure he said clients
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.