[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Receiving my Nexus 6P today What are the first things I should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: nexus-6p[1].jpg (55 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
nexus-6p[1].jpg
55 KB, 600x450
Receiving my Nexus 6P today

What are the first things I should do to it?

Which settings should be changed?
>>
install gentoo
>>
return it before it bends in your pocket
>>
>>51404429
>What are the first things I should do to it?
Return it and get an N9 you fucking idiot
>>
>delete system32
>install gentoo

I got the cancer out if the way, let the thread commence
>>
it bends, get a case

the case shatters randomly, be careful

get a portable amp, it has horrible sound quality (for a """ flagship """ phone)

6/10 purchase, return and get a z3c. then kill you're self desu senpai
>>
>>51404468
Damn, I was hoping to go caseless
>>
Return it and get a V10
>>
>>51404490
Vanilla android please
>>
Oh shit, sorry
>>
Does the 6p really bend in people's pockets?
>>
>>51404582

Yes
>>
>>51404582
No
>>
>>51404582
Yeah, we wish it was a meme too.
>>
>>51404429
Change your life registry key to 0
>>
>>51404701
Why
>>
>>51404582
yes desu senpai
>>
>>51404441
>N9

People still seriously use the N9? I have one in storage but I use LINE and Wechat pretty much all fucking day. Without those a smartphone is useless to me.
>>
>>51404468
What phone to get if you want it to be a decent mp3 player?
>>
>>51404582
It bends a lot easier than the iPhone 6 does. it is probably the most bendable phone yet
>>
>>51404943
Htc or apple anything. Lumia gave decent sound but the music app is shocking. I hate it.
>>
>>51404429
You should scan you fingerprints and upload them to the nsa.
>>
almost every bent phone reported so far has been in a case, particularly the ugly official one with fabric on the back. avoid cases.
>>
The bending rumor is just a meme. It will not bend in your pocket.
>>
>>51404429
How long does it take to process the order? I bought one last Thursday and the order page still says it's processing. They haven't taken out my money from my bank either.
>>
>>51408646
Ordered monday, arrived wednesday (UK).
>>
I have had the 6p for a week. Does not bend in the poverty. Other videos have come out showing the jerryrigs guys or whatever his name was was full of shit and just a dumb faggot looking for attention. It is a great phone so far.
>>
I saw that video. The guy does a fire test. WTF Kind of retard holds his phone up to a lighter? Hello? Major meme.
>>
>>51410220
Do you have it in a case?
>>
>>51404468
Would also get z3c, if you're rich you can waste your money on a Z5C
>>
Make sure you enable the fingerprint scanner. Ad d trusted places like your home wifi. Lower the brightness, screen is great and honestly it adds a lot to battery life.

Enable the battery % (Google how)
Enable dev mode.

If you don't like the Google Launcher go Nova.
>>
File: 1410539840868.jpg (8 KB, 222x216) Image search: [Google]
1410539840868.jpg
8 KB, 222x216
>>51404429
>tfw 6p on my doorstep this coming Tuesday
can't fucking wait
>>
>>51405406
7 cents has been deposited into your bank account, thanks! :^)
>>
>>51411859
2...cent...has...been...deposited...in...your...account...Rajish...many...thanks!
>>
>>51408646

Call them up and ask
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.