[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
best vpn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: lataus.png (4 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
lataus.png
4 KB, 225x224
what is the best vpn
>>
Hola. As a bonus you get to piss off gaymergaters by using it.
>>
I like to tunnel my data through ssh, but i guess a cisco ipsec vpn is fine too.
>>
>>51403999
http://adios-hola.org/
>>
>>51404021
please tell me more about Secureshells
>>
>>51404088
O man, they are the best! Name something and you can use ssh for it.

Also, please call it ssh, not secure, it does not apply.
>>
>>51404105
any links for more information about them
>>
p.i.a
>>
>>51403970
My own vpn through my router on my phone / pad when I'm out of my home. You can trust your information to yourself
>>
>>51404170
boi you are as retarded as they come
>>
>>51404189
Care to explain
>>
>>51404360

vpns are only effective when many people are accessing through the same IP / node.

you, being you; are practically accomplishing nothing by running your own VPN and using it yourself.

in /g/ terms, it's like installing arch just because you can boast it to others you have it installed or just because you are a NEET who has nothing to do with their life .
>>
>>51404486
They do stop the public WiFi you're connecting to from eavesdropping on your data though.
>>
>>51404486
>>51404523
Yeah, makes sense.
Some people set up devices like a raspberry pi to achieve exactly this.
May not stop your ISP, but it does stop Starbucks.
>>
pia is something ridiculoud like 3 dollars a month if you buy a years worth.
>>
>>51404523
>>51404583
I try to achieve just that. I don't care about my ISP managing my data I know for a fact they don't snoop arrount or even monitor it. And yes I am sure , I live in Russia and use a small ISP that have no policy or anything. Not to mention torrenting and such are not illigal here ( or at least not punished )
>>
>>51405919
What ISP? Mine's blocking all the blocked sites and does mitm ssh shit, have to use pia to browse fucking gelbooru and baka-tsuki.
>>
Expressvpn
>>
Hola.
>>
>People listing Hola

You all might as well go full-retard and use pic related.
>>
>>51406386
Ugh.. It's names Lk-telecom . doesn't block anything ,any protocol any port they don't really care. Noone cares about that stuff in russia tb|-|. The only plus living in this shithole
>>
>>51404124
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Secure_Shell
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.