[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what happened to that torrent which had a shit ton of /g/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Mifune.png (555 KB, 791x637) Image search: [Google]
Mifune.png
555 KB, 791x637
So what happened to that torrent which had a shit ton of /g/ related books?
>>
>>51400841
bump
>>
>>51400841
you mean the library?
>>
mods, can making a thread asking something that is answered in the sticky be a banable offense?
>>
>>51400970
the link is dead retard. I wanted to see if there is another site which has the link.
>>
File: 1444859069132.jpg (438 KB, 900x2134) Image search: [Google]
1444859069132.jpg
438 KB, 900x2134
it was shit anyway

All you need are a handful of GOAT books
>>
>>51400981
just checked. no it isn't. if you need your hand held for something so simple you might as well give up on life because it's much harder than making a few clicks.
>>
>>51400989
This. The torrent is really old now (is this was pre 2011 it mightve been worth it). But all you need to do is just search for any and all books with your speciality and read them. Not need for 32GB when you will just read one to three books at a time at most
>>
>>51400989
>>51401055
you guys are right gonna save that pic and close the thread

>>51401042
your mum held my hand when I fucked her
>>
yojimbo
>>
It's called The Gentoomen library.
>>
http://g.sicp.me/books/
>>
The torrent was full of viruses last time I heard of it.
>>
aint that the torrent that gave Charlie aids
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.