[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /g/ays, I am building a new rig. Please argue and fight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1446962526122.jpg (77 KB, 670x503) Image search: [Google]
1446962526122.jpg
77 KB, 670x503
Hello /g/ays,

I am building a new rig. Please argue and fight each other on whether I should get the Sapphire R9 Fury X, or something else.

I intend on gaming mostly in 1080p in order to utilize a higher fps, but I'm looking at benchmarks and it seems like the GTX 970 (3.5GBs lol) competes adequately for almost half as much money. So where is the benefit of the Fury X over the 970?

As I said, I intend on gaming in 1080p, but I also intend on buying a 4K TV to hook up to my PC when I want to stream or watch 4K video on.

So what graphics card should I get? Should I be a total kek and go for a 970 or be a free-thinking individual and pay almost twice as much for an R9 Fury X?
>>
Fight you fucks. Let's see some bloodshed.
>>
>>51398302
don't be a fucking moron and buy something that doesn't cost a stupid amount of money compared to the performance.

do you need me to hold your hand as i walk you across the street too?
people on this board are either marketuers or dipshits who can't even decide which hand to hold their dick with while pissing.
>>
>>51398395

Wow dude you're cool!
>>
>>51398437
your opinion is as meaningless in this thread, as it is when you reccomend a 970.
>>
Buy a 390
>>
>>51398302
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814161459

290 = 390 but only 4gb
>>
Get a 390 or go for the 980ti

Fury X is shit.
>>
>>51398635
Fury Nano is adorable tho
>>
>calls me gay
>proceeds to ask for advice.
Baka.
>>
How about you quit being a faggot and kill yourself. Maybe /v/ could help you pick your gayman GPU. Fuck outta here senpai.
>>
This isn't much of a dilemma, man. You're playing at 1080p AND you're willing to consider both Nvidia and AMD, so this is kind of a no-brainer in my eyes. Just get the 390; you save a lot of money and you'll be just fine in gaming.

I have to decide between the 390 and the 980ti for 1440p and that's a way harder decision because the gap between the two in price and performance is pretty high. Fanboys for AMD and Nvidia don't help things either.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.