[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wireless Charging
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: choetech-fast-wireless-charger-1.jpg (209 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
choetech-fast-wireless-charger-1.jpg
209 KB, 1600x1200
Any of you tech pros use wireless charging?

What's the best one out there?
>>
why is wireless charging a thing that we needed
>>
>>51396632

It's convenient.

Lowers the risk of damage to your USB port.

No danger of accidentally dragging the USB wire and having the phone land on the ground.
>>
>>51396697
nothing is sweeter than placing your phone on lamp table before bed and just picking it, knowing it's fully charged.

>i will most likely never know this feel
>>
>>51396799
who keeps editing my posts ?!?!?
>>
>>51396799
Wireless charging will be the norm soon fäm
>>
File: 48.jpg (190 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
48.jpg
190 KB, 1600x1200
It's so fucking convenient
>>
File: 9dzmDQ6.jpg (7 KB, 213x237) Image search: [Google]
9dzmDQ6.jpg
7 KB, 213x237
>can't pick up phone and use it while still charging

biggest meme tech of 2015?
>>
>>51397478
how fast does it charge?
i've noticed it takes just under a couple hours from 5% to 100 using the same phone, so i'm curious.
>>
>>51396697
Increases the risk of damaging the battery and decreases the ability to use your phone while charging as well.
>>
>>51397527
You can still charge it normally if you want to...
>>
>>51397615
I would say its about 80% as fast as with a cable. I have done no math to back this up though, it was faster than I expected.
>>
>>51397267
But when will we get wireless charging that goes a few feet so I dont have to have it in one specific spot : ^)
>>
>>51397615
About the same as wired charging but a tad slower, but then again I'm using a cheap qi adapter and I have the wireless charger plugged in my laptop so I can't say for sure.
>>
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JA7HNZO?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage

I use this to charge my Nexus 6, works fine though my TPU case. So nice to just plop my phone down and charge it.
>>
>>51397632
You are not limited to only charging your phone wirelessly.

What causes it to increase the chance of damaging your battery? I am genuinely interested, first I am hearing of this.
>>
File: 31LvyBFAD9L._SY300_.jpg (6 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
31LvyBFAD9L._SY300_.jpg
6 KB, 300x300
>>51396595
I use the "tylt vu". Works a treat.
>>
>>51397674
Repeatedly aborting the charging process is not particularly good for Li-Ion/Po batteries.
>>
>>51397695
So? Batteries are cheap anyways.
>>
>>51397708
It's unnecessary and inconvenient.
>>
>>51397708
Quite annoying to replace internal batteries though. I do think it wont be a big enough of a problem to stop using the wireless charging though. If it lasts 2 years im happy
>>
>>51397527
>never head of speaker phone
>doesn't know what headphones are
>what is bluetooth
>>
>>51397780
>he bought a phone without an easily replaced battery
toppest of all keks.
>>
>>51397695
you put one of those by your bed when you charge your phone at night
>>
Got it as a gift, waste of money. Use a USB port
>>
I prefer a magnetic usb cabke
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.