[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My wife likes expensive and over-priced shit so naturally she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Apple_Watch.jpg (85 KB, 1000x1185) Image search: [Google]
Apple_Watch.jpg
85 KB, 1000x1185
My wife likes expensive and over-priced shit so naturally she wants an apple watch.

I have a job at mcdonalds, so I can afford it, but I just wanted to know if there were any worthwhile alternatives.
>>
>>51390996
>I have a job at mcdonalds, so I can afford it

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
>>
Sure.

1. Find a better job

2. Remind your wife that the position your life is in currently doesn't allow frivolous spending.
>>
>>51391059
>>51391073
meme you dips
>>
>>51390996
It's okay I'm not retarded like the others.
Just buy her the apple watch, it will make her much happier than if you got her some Nono brand smart watch.
>>
There aren't any real alternatives to apple as usual unless you want some chink shit that runs lagdroid.
>>
>>51391073
>>51391059
How do you know he's not a manager?
>>
File: 1440201302380.jpg (246 KB, 844x838) Image search: [Google]
1440201302380.jpg
246 KB, 844x838
>PHD in math
>analyst for McDonalds
>300k starting
get rekt
>>
>>51390996
Do you feel bad when you go fuck your wife and she is already filled to the brim with nigger semen?
>>
>>51391119
ok thanks for not being retarded.
>>
I get the point op was intending to make, but the bit i found funny is how all the alternatives are a disaster
>>
LG urbane 2
Great round display
Good battery life
Speaker
LTE that allows autonomous functioning without having the phone in your pocket
>>
>>51391198
/sci/ pls go your memes aren't as funny as you think.
>>
>>51390996
>"wife"
>"my"
jej
>>
>>51390996
>wife likes expensive and over-priced shit
>I have a job at mcdonalds

that dont even make sense
>>
>wife
>mcdonalds

I submit that you are proposing a falsehood.
>>
Yes. Divorce that dumb vapid bitch.
>>
The CEO of mcdonalds asks you for advice and you make fun of him because of his work? C'mon guys.
>>
>>51391161
like thats any better
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.