[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
App ideas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: giphy.gif (982 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
982 KB, 500x364
Let's hear em lads
>>
An app that would give me app ideas
>>
An app that creates threads for asking about app ideas.
>>
>>51390736
It's like Yelp meets Grindr.
>>
>>51390748
>>51390759
This.
>>
Its like tinder but for people who want to fight.
>>
Teledildonics app that lets users of the new iPhones put one up their butt and hold the other one, using the forcetouch to determine vibration intensity of the one in their asshole. It kinda relies on the whole premise that anyone who owns a second iPhone is guaranteed to be a massive faggot.
>>
>>51390736
An app where you can find people near you and fight them. Sort of like Tinder.
>>
Dating app aggregator
It manages several dating app profiles under the hood while providing a single unified frontend to the user.
>>
File: kira.jpg (18 KB, 564x480) Image search: [Google]
kira.jpg
18 KB, 564x480
>>51390748
Genius
>>
MMRLDA (massive multiplayer real life dating app)
>one profile linked to your phone number
>dating/fucking gives you experience points
>fucking someone with more XP than you (higher level) gives you more XP
>geotracking shows other players near you and their levels, but may not show their exact location
>daily quests
>raids
>seasonal events
>>
>>51390802
sounds like you're pretty obsessed with this. i say follow your passion, dildo guy.
>>
>>51390892
Raids?
>>
>>51390941
just gotta find some way of implementing them
i can think of a few
>>
Call to your AU self.
>>
OK OK, get this...

It's an app, right? OK, it's an app that makes fart noises. Kids will love it.
>>
>>51390736
A waifu app that provides me comfort and moral support when my dopamine levels are extremely low so I don't kill myself in extreme despair.
>>
A combat game where the player builds robots and constructs their AI with drag-and-drop "programming", these then fight without player interaction.
>>
>>51390736
It's an app... an app for windows phone!
>>
>>51390968
Maybe you could punish people who cheat the system by raiding them?

So everyone in the local area is called to action to one guys house and they violently force sex from him. That would also stop cheating.
>>
An app that lets you see the location of anyone else in your local area that enters a specific password
ie. if you and a stranger both enter "autism" you can see where you both are
>>
An App that will turn your music Player to a radio station. Whenever u listen to music someone near your location with phone and same App can join your "room" and listen music with you. Add also option to rate and comment ppl id's
>>
>>51390736
Gonna need you to sign my NDA first
>>
Like TripAdvisor but for drug dealers.
>>
The robot inside me wants an app liker tinder but for food companions. Sometime I'm feeling like shit and sitting by myself eating my shitty food in my shitty apartment doesn't help. I want an app that lets you offer strangers a free meal in exchange for companionship. You could have several functions/categories where you could cook together instead of going out and such.
>>
>>51391295
Sounds like a god tier app
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.