[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you ready?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: opisi.png (16 KB, 583x126) Image search: [Google]
opisi.png
16 KB, 583x126
Are you ready?
>>
oh noes, not ddos! now what are those isis schmucks gonna do with all those guns and bombs? might as well just give up and go home!
retards
>>
>>51388966
The internet is the primary recruitment tool used by ISIS. Shutting then down takes away a major asset.
>>
le anonymoose we r lejuun
>>
Protect ISIS' Joomla websites!
>>
ya because ddosing some propaganda websites is totally going to stop terrorism.
>>
Yeah this is really going to impact ISIS operations severely...

Why not hack government databases and revoke muslim visas and citizenship, I thought you guys were leet hackers. I've seen your impressive linux desktops
>>
>>51389327
>legumes
>>
>>51389250
>Shutting then down
That's not how DDoS works. ISIS will just take the day off (maybe murder some people) until the "hackers" run out of steam and everything goes back to normal.
>>
was it successful?
>>
>>51390444
Yes, ISIS is throwing in the towl. They can't recruit anyone on a website. Never mind twitter and other social media sites. It's over guys.
>>
I have better idea . Everyone buy a explosive drone controlled by apple Bluetooth and lets go cabuuum on isis tents.
>>
God bless Anonymous for eliminating the ISIS for fiveever (which is longer than forever)
>>
>>51390420
This. It would be better if they would try to hack servers used by the ISIS degenerates then try to put keyloggers on some ISIS guys PC. After enough info they could send it to the "proper" people essentially providing intel on ISIS to the military/etc. It's unlikely they can do it and it also depends on how does ISIS really does it's shit.
>>
>>51390743
They orchestrate attacks via PSN apparently.
>>
>>51390803
Microsoft implanted the PS4 into that house so governments ban PS4s in most countries.
>>
>Three letter organizations pretending to be ANONOMOS

>honeypot operations
>>
Fucking retards. Actually competent security services leave these websites up because they want to use them to track terrists. If the FBI or whatever wanted to take down a website they could do it much more effectively than some highschool droupout "hacktivists".
>>
>>51388922
Why not ddosing somebody who would notice it? So many huge companies beg for it, who gives a fuck about couple of goat fuckers sponsored by our Saudi friends.

>>51389250
Good luck shutting down Twitter and Faceshit … hell, now that's something that would be fun and of use for people.

>>51390803
Another good target to teach the console keks err ISIS.
>>
>>51389250
They're not going to take down youtube or liveleak so I'm not really sure what the point of this is
>>
>>51390864
>FBI
>tracking international targets
>>
We should a send a well-prepared team of /k/ shitposters to ISIS HQ.
>>
>>51390918
Add some /r9k/ virgins too!
>>
>>51388922
give 'em hell! :)
>>
why haven't they been doing this kind of shit on isis before? aren't they all justice and shit?
>>
>>51388922
>everyone waiting for anonunmuse hacking on ISIS
>"WE GONNA DDOS ATTACK SCRIPT ISIS! GUYZ PREPARE FORVIE LEGION SPAGHETI XDD"
haha you are so fucked ISIS, amiright? :DD
>>
>>51390971
Metalheads died this time.
>>
File: bc5355d45dc25996.jpg (64 KB, 636x426) Image search: [Google]
bc5355d45dc25996.jpg
64 KB, 636x426
>>51390998
>metalheads
yeah...
>>
>not ddosing some huge site for days
>not claiming you did it in the name of isis

Fucking amateurs
>>
>>51390998
ISIS protects the quality of music now?
>>
>>51388922
Why not DDOS the Jews that are stealing your money and personal information?
>>
>>51391041
Nah, they were just competing with their nasheeds on youtube.
>>
>>51390911
Are you living under a rock?
The DEA also does shit outside of the US.

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/international_operations
>>
>>51390803
Literally because they say it's more secure than Whatsapp.

They organized this shit on WHATSAPP.

I swear, there's so much that makes it so unlikely that ISIS is anything but a CIA/Mossad front for bullshit.
>>
>>51391135
Well shit. Though why? Isn't this the job of the CIA and the likes?
>>
>>51391190
CIA is for internal affairs, hence 'Central'. But honestly it wouldn't surprise me if they did external stuff too.
>>
>>51389250
>people still believe that
Not it's not. It was proven false a long time ago. They can convince one or two faggot via the internet and be famous through interenet. They use it to communicate, but not to recruit. All the guys that did the terrorist attack were recruited in prisons or were already mentally fucked up.
>>
>>51391190
The CIA is for shady war/espionage related shit. The FBI and DEA are law enforcement agencies, so putting people overseas can help them deal with smuggling operations and that sort of thing. In Colombia during the 80s the DEA was helping the Colombians hunt down cartel members that were wanted by the US.
I suppose the FBI looking into ISIS members would be blurring the line quite a bit, but they handle some counter terror and related stuff in the US.
>>
>>51388922
IF YOU AINT GOT NO MONEY
>>
>>51391259
>Not it's not. It was proven false a long time ago.
Plenty of people have gone to Syria to join ISIS because of internet recruitment. The whole purpose of all the videos and other shit they put out is to gain more recruits.
>>
>>51391251
No you idiot CIA is for international affairs, and the FBI is for internal affairs. They can overlap if something the FBI is investigating goes outside the US
>>
>>51391304
Yeah, that's why I thought too, hence I was surprised that FBI didn't transfer the case to CIA since it's international shit.

>>51391262
>law enforcement
>operating globally
That's US and A for you.

Though at least with DEA it makes a bit sense.
>>
>back trace ANONOMOUS ip
>give the locations to ISIS
>let them kill each other
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.