[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the catch with this Samsung Galaxy S4? http://www.eba
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: $_57.jpg (162 KB, 1365x1227) Image search: [Google]
$_57.jpg
162 KB, 1365x1227
Whats the catch with this Samsung Galaxy S4?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/5-Unlocked-Samsung-Galaxy-S4-SCH-I545-4G-LTE-16GB-Black-Mist-Mobile-Phone-/191387637293?hash=item2c8f97962d:g:L9sAAOSwAYtWLfSO

I thought the model number of the s4 is GT-i9505, how come this on is SCH-i545

Will this cause problems in Australia?
>>
>>51320654
SCH-i545 is the Verizon specific model with slightly different specs.
Carriers often have their own variants of phones rather than just selling the default design.
There are 4 or 5 variants of the S4 not including the mini and its variants.
>>
There's no super catch, but $150 for a 2.5 year old phone isn't that good of a deal.
And don't you aussies have an import tax? That shit's coming from china.

As long as you get a new SIM card you should be fine with compatibility though.
>>
>>51320692

On ebay people are selling their used i9505s for $270ish average

2nd hand old phones still seem to sell for quite alot here.

Is there a better phone you think for around the $200aud mark?
>>
>>51320845
oh and to add to give a rough idea on prices of phones here. the latest moto e is around $220aud new.
WOuld that be better than a galaxy s4
>>
>touchwizz
>>
what about this one?

same seller

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171509698682
>>
>>51321804
is that phone worse or better than the s4? specs day camera is 8mp or doesn't that shit matter that mucb
>>
>>51322919
You clearly know nothing about smart phones. Get the nexus 5 so you don't have to deal with touchwiz and get to use Android 6.0
>>
>>51324153

does it seem fishy? for that price?
>>
>>51320654

That is the Verizon Wireless model in America, it works on CDMA and LTE rather than GSM and LTE

Ptobably useless for you
>>
I have a better idea, go look up for an xperia z series phone, some are around the same price. All of them are updated at a minimum to 5.1 and its free of that touchjizz crap. They're also sexy as fuck and water resistant.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.