[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any ligament reasons to hate Apple besides being a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8
File: macbook.jpg (109 KB, 648x408) Image search: [Google]
macbook.jpg
109 KB, 648x408
Are there any ligament reasons to hate Apple besides being a nonconformist?
>>
>>51319839
>ligament
>>
File: no.png (56 KB, 401x372) Image search: [Google]
no.png
56 KB, 401x372
>>51319839
I'm not sure OP, you haven't supplied a ligament reason for me to respond.
>>
>>51319839
poorfags hate "expensive" things
>>
>>51319849
My ligaments are unable to contain my sides.
>>
well done op
>>
File: 1447340459919.jpg (260 KB, 846x788) Image search: [Google]
1447340459919.jpg
260 KB, 846x788
>>51319839
>>
>>51319839
No, your ligaments will be just fine as long as you make sure to buy the latest, lightest MacBook™ my shit-eating friend.
>>
>>51319865
poorfag here and macs are alright tbqh
>>
>>51319839
>I don't like the fact that a technology company has developed a pretty much religious following among some of its members.
>I don't like the fact that the iPhone doesn't have a microSD slot.
>I don't like the fact that I've met loads of people who will straight out condescendingly talk shit to you if you're using a non-Apple laptop, when they're using an old base model Air, though this isn't directly Apple's fault.
>I'm just more used to and prefer my personalized Linux environment to OSX, but it sure ain't bad.

That's pretty much it. I don't really hate Apple. To each their own.
>>
That's /g/ for you.
Can't move passed a typo.

As for you OP.
There isn't anyone here who wouldn't own one, yet there are many reasons one wouldn't like to spend earned cash on it when there are alternatives that can easily accomplish the same tasks.

I won't explain further as this topic is regurgitated daily. Theres more to the appreciation of technology than consumerism- but that's the plague of any topic about Apple which obviously isn't coincidental.
>>
>>51319839
>2015
>still eating feces
>with your hands of all things

Gross anon
>>
>>51320036
>Can't move passed a typo.
*past
>>
>>51320227

You fell for the bait. Now the patch of pubes plastered under your neck is showing.
>>
>>51319839
You must be knee here. You should tendon lurking a bit and learning, before posting.
>>
>>51320036
>Theres
*There's
>>
>>51320292
Shit that one wasn't intentional.

I appreciate that you read my post though.
>>
File: shitguzzler.png (38 KB, 578x712) Image search: [Google]
shitguzzler.png
38 KB, 578x712
>>51319865
How many times do I have to post this?
>>
>>51321053
Until someone cures your mental illness, I guess.
>>
yadayada walled prison garden
>>
>>51321184
>eats shit from his hands
>claims someone else has a mental illness
ayylmao
>>
File: 1431203472926.png (99 KB, 180x227) Image search: [Google]
1431203472926.png
99 KB, 180x227
>>51319899
>man is hired to lead organization for the explicit goal being to make money
>does no unethical money-making things that aren't already done by every single comparable money making organization on earth
>"He had the opportunity to not make money! He is evil for doing the job he was hired to do!"
>>
>>51320016
A rational person on /g/. This is rare.
>>
File: EvilJew03.jpg (1 MB, 1607x2047) Image search: [Google]
EvilJew03.jpg
1 MB, 1607x2047
>>51319899
Oy veeeeeey
>>
>>51319943
same if I could afford one id have gotten one atleast once by now
>>
>>51320079
Thank you for namefagging, it makes this 9gag-tier meme even easier to filter
>>
>>51322052
this
>>
>>51319839
They are a sinking ship and are failing to address some of the bits of OSX that are not aging well. They also are bloating it pretty badly or replacing perfectly functional underpinnings with untested, unstable, useless shit nobody expressed any desire for (see discoveryd debacle). The hardware has progressed at an acceptable rate but the software is lingering behind badly.

I'm a macfag since 2008, and honestly the surface book has me looking for the door if apple can't get their shit together, which I see no hope of happening. They need to get OpenGL performance and compatibility up to at least Linux standards, they need to implement Vulkan too on that note. They need to replace HFS+ with something that doesn't suck for power users (ZFS please). The OS releases feel like betas more and more, just, awful. I've got a dozen reasons I am unhappy as a fairly technical *nix user. It feels like the power users on OS X are being abandoned while iOS gets way more attention with a focus on simplicity to the degree that it severely hampers function.

Where is the stable and polished unix system with a thriving dev community I fell in love with? Seems like they all got fed up and left.
>>
>too expensive, 1000$ either gets you a big tablet or a core M laptop with Features such as terrible keyboard and no ports.
>just go on amazon and read a couple reviews on apple accessories. They literally all go "well this costs an arm and a leg for a mouse with no buttons but i had to justify my 5000$ throttling trashbin with more inane stuff, it's uncomfortable, i had to get third party software for a 100$ mouse otherwise it sucks ass and the charge port is literally on the bottom of the fucking thing and i had to buy a cable not supplied on a 100$ mouse because my iphone one broke because of no cable relief so it looks more DESIGN. Good aluminum build quality, i can feel the superior TECHNOLOGY and ENGINEERING prowess i rate 10/b8"
>XNU/Darwin kernel panic is fucking hilarious, when i tried to boot an hackintosh in verbose mode it went "Kkeerrnneell ppaanniicc, hhaallttiinngg......"
On the bright side, iphones and osx are GOAT for an average consumer.
>>
File: image.jpg (196 KB, 1500x1120) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196 KB, 1500x1120
>>51323345
i am a apple fan and let me tell you, being an apple user is actually a great thing. we have beautiful products and we have ugly products. just like any company. tim cook for 1 is a great person, makes great products, and takes care of every one that is in his customer line and is glad to do it, and for that he has people that love him around him. also, apple products are one of the best profucts you can have. sometimes they can be really restricted, but they will take care of you no matter what, and the genius bar will help you buy what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and an online community that we all love and helps us eat shit out of our hands.
>>
>>51319839
Overpriced shit
On a secondary note, it increases and promotes the retardation of the masses who will keep literally donating huge amounts of money personally to mr. Cook
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.