[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>inb4 not your tech support. Please help.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8
File: Screen Shot.png (228 KB, 1330x800) Image search: [Google]
Screen Shot.png
228 KB, 1330x800
Hey /g/.

I go to kickass torrents but today I saw that the website updated. It said that you needed to download it to use it, so I did.
>stupid shit

Now there's this shit that I can't delete. Pic related.
>lol you got Trojaned by the elite hacker Nef
When I restarted my computer, it made an ear screeching beeping sound, then started up Windows normally.

Have you guys gone through something like this before? Halp.

Btw, it makes random clicking sounds like the sound that occurs when you double click a file.
>>
File: mwb.png (59 KB, 1104x743) Image search: [Google]
mwb.png
59 KB, 1104x743
unless that elite hacker has preempted this:
install malwarebytes (from the official site)
agree to free trial
install all tools including file assassin, etc...
in settings >advanced settings >pic related
do everything you can to eliminate. run a full scan as deep as possible and again kill all bad shit that pops up in quarantine.
>>
kills its process/service and remove the program.

What you really should do is wipe the machine, thats the only correct course of action in this case.
>>
>>51318219
see at the bottom of this MWB pic, also check Enable self-protection module
AND
Enable self-protection early start

this should protect the MWB from any virus/trojan etc... so it's not manipulated by your new kickass.trojan.jpg
>>
>>51318335
not necessary if MWB works
>>
>>51318219
Fucking idiot. Get the fuck out of here.
This isn't tech support faggot.
>>
>>51318219

>inb4 your not tech support
you're*
>>
File: Screen Shot.png (222 KB, 1330x800) Image search: [Google]
Screen Shot.png
222 KB, 1330x800
>>51318298
Ok. This one?

>>51318335
I thought about factory reset. Don't really have that option there. I have a lot of stuff on it.

I can't even open it though.
>>
>>51318366
I know. Sorry for bothering you by making you click on this thread and read my post.
>>
>>51318412
2nd one, use free trial of premium
also see "other tools"?
DL and install all those too
>>
File: mwb2.png (167 KB, 785x1047) Image search: [Google]
mwb2.png
167 KB, 785x1047
>>51318454
these tools help get to some of the most cleverly buried and protected malware
>>
File: Screen Shot.png (457 KB, 1330x800) Image search: [Google]
Screen Shot.png
457 KB, 1330x800
>>51318454
>>51318499
Gotcha.

Problem is, when I click free trial in last picture, I get here to pic related's page.
>>
>>51318357
Its impossible to know if MWB works. Its also not that difficult for malware to avoid MWB.

If a computer has been infected, wiping it is the only certain way to clean it. You may have gotten it, but as much as people spaz about privacy and shit on this board you'd think people would want to be sure.
>>
>>51318622
Then when I go to the circle one, I get here.

I don't see where I can get the trial for Premium.
>>
File: Screen Shot.png (160 KB, 1330x800) Image search: [Google]
Screen Shot.png
160 KB, 1330x800
>>51318658
Forgot pic
>>
>>51318682
scroll to bottom and click upgrade...

>starting to think you're trolling me
>>
Your machine and its data are disposals,, or you should always assume they are. Never store important data and files on the OS partition, programs you can re-download and re-install. A regular and routine format is a usefull tool. Most importantly, don't be an idiot.
>>
>>51318724
Not trolling, just retarded.

>Free Trial
>>
>>51318682
Well memed my friend
>>
File: Screen Shot.png (185 KB, 1330x800) Image search: [Google]
Screen Shot.png
185 KB, 1330x800
>>51318777
Pic related
>>
>>51318805
well shit, they changed it...
go install the first DL and within the program, then choose to try the free premium trial. also install all the other tools.

do as said before. and i'm 99% sure this will fix the problem.

if not, then wipe the drive like the other /g/nerd said.
>>
File: Screen Shot.png (400 KB, 1330x800) Image search: [Google]
Screen Shot.png
400 KB, 1330x800
>>51318858
Ayyyy
>>
>>51318219

Just see if you have a restore point
>>
Subthread here but as anyone gotten malware from acestream? I seem to have some sort of self installing shit with prefixes CFG or DB followed by 10 random numbers appearing In my system32 folder and some Tor modules in a appdata\local\temp\T(same 10 numbers) folder on both drives.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.