[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blackberry Vienna
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: blackberry-vienna-android[1].jpg (159 KB, 1200x896) Image search: [Google]
blackberry-vienna-android[1].jpg
159 KB, 1200x896
http://crackberry.com/blackberry-vienna

Holy fucking shit, these niggaz are serious. they will continue to shit out android phones. this one looks like a bastard -and somewhat retarded- child of a Leap and Q5.

Still, where's the fucking new BB10 phone?
>>
>>51312427
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>51312478

are you too neo/g/ to ignore a keyboard phone?
>>
>>51312427
"WELL DONE!

1 shekel has been added to your paypal account.

The Staff of Apple"
>>
>>51312849

>can't read the blackberry

are you that fucking chink moot?
>>
I have to say though, now i understand why BB made square screens. this thing is meme levels of long.
>>
>>51312427
We aren't getting any.
Even Crackberry has been overrun with Android shills trying to get everyone suckling for the poisonous teet of Google.
>>
>>51313944

dubs of truth.

I give it to John Chen having to suck on android to get any meaningful sales, but I don't want to "upgrade" to a shitty OS, whether it's BB or not.
>>
>>51314027
Every worthwhile feature of BBOS has been packaged into Blackberry's Android skin. BBOS is a depreciated relic with no value.
>>
>>51314191

the hub is a joke on android, it doesn't operate like a persistent part of the OS and the android itself is not swipe based. why would i use that shit?
>>
File: anon you baka.png (47 KB, 446x192) Image search: [Google]
anon you baka.png
47 KB, 446x192
>>51314191
>Every worthwhile feature of BBOS has been packaged into Blackberry's Android skin
>gimped version of the Hub
>no bbm video
>no blend
>Google botnet
>have to use buttons to navigate the device
>no built in file manager with cloud and remote desktop support
>no BB browser
>not able to set app permissions until Google/your carrier allows you to
Toppest of keks
>>
>>51312427
what is the screen size?
>>
>>51312427
Actually this looks fucking sick, hopefully it won't be xboxhueg like the Priv though
>>
>>51314191
BlackBerry turned Android into an RTOS?
>>
looks awesome and a real keyboard, thank God
>>
>>51312427
>BlackBerry Venice becomes BlackBerry Priv
>BlackBerry Vienna becomes BlackBerry Pov

There we go, flagship and budget BB Android phones
>>
>>51314654

no, just added some gimmicks. the hub, which is one of the most killer features, is ported as a regular app and not BB10 "always there with a swipe" style. it's still android.
>>
>>51314691
kek
>>
>>51314547

not a word on the screen size but they better keep it at the 4 - 4.5 inch range as you can not hide the keyboard. it would be fucking long otherwise
>>
>>51314760

oh and to add to that, i guess it's 16:10 ratio or something, judging from the picture.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.