[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/g/ PSA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: 2152_540.jpg (23 KB, 540x404) Image search: [Google]
2152_540.jpg
23 KB, 540x404
I want to make something very clear to /g/. We applefags think the ipad pro is a joke. A huge fucking joke. We were hoping apple would deliver an amazing pc tablet capable of running OS X but it can't. It's just an insanely overpriced ipad tablet, literally a waste of money.

If you see someone talking about the ipad pro telling you how it's better than a surface pro, they are a paid shill. Apple is literally shitting their pants because almost nobody wants to fucking buy this abortion. Eventually they will have to sell them for $400 just to stop them from taking storage space. They are currently paying shills to shill this piece of shit not just on 4chan on on numerous other forums.

If you are a macfag and buy the ipad pro you are literally eating shit out of your own two hands. It CANNOT run OS X, I repeat it CANNOT run OS X.

I love my macbook pro and I think it's better than any laptop out there but I would never ever buy a fucking ipad pro. If I wanted a tablet to play angry birds all day I would just buy an ipad. There is absolutely nothing "pro" about the ipad pro.
>>
>>51312328
Dam, is the ipad pro really that bad that even applefags don't want it?

I thought you guys would eat any shit that apple farted out?
>>
File: f05C1JG.jpg (66 KB, 500x440) Image search: [Google]
f05C1JG.jpg
66 KB, 500x440
>>51312328
So bad that even apple shills refuse to eat shit from their hands.
What is the world coming to, /g/?

Pic related, kek.
>>
>>51312328
>because almost nobody wants to fucking buy this abortion.
Unfortunately a lot of Applefags are going to buy an iPad Pro. I thought the Apple Watch would fail too.
>>
>>51312328
Mechanic here, what the FUCK is that intake plenum?
>>
>>51312458
The ipad pro is worse than the apple watch though. Applefags sure do love apple products but when they realize their friends/co workers will be making fun of them for bringing an ios tablet to work to use the mobile version of photoshop to barely get work done they'll want to return it asap.
>>
>>51312414
man whatever, I just wanted to let y'all know that even we applefags hate the ipad pro. It will never be able to run OS X. Our own retards will have to learn this the hard way.

Apple won't admit it but they are shilling the ipad pro harder than they shilled any other product.
>>
>>51312328
Must open hood to start and shut off car. Typical Apple product.
>>
>>51312532
This we both can agree on.
Back when they shilled the iPhone 6, it was already cringe, but damn, this is an entirely different level.

>>51312553
Kek'd, nice one.
>>
>>51312328
The ipad pro shills are real? wow apple, I pity you. You are practically begging people to buy the ipad pro at this point. Just wow.
>>
File: staysafe.jpg (113 KB, 944x544) Image search: [Google]
staysafe.jpg
113 KB, 944x544
>>51312328
>>
>>51312388
If iVerge gives it a bad review, you know its shit.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-12-12-03-11.png (81 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-12-12-03-11.png
81 KB, 540x960
They literally want over $1,000 for an arm tablet with 128gb of storage, lmao
>>
>>51312682
You can literally buy 2 surface pro 3 tablet PCs + 2 128GB micro sd chips for the price of that ipad pro.

lol
>>
>>51312388
that's pretty epic, but only the macbook air is actually useful
>>
>>51312742
You'd also end up with more than 128GB of total storage space too.
>>
>>51312782
It does have a SD slot up to 512GB so it's okay.

Can you change the internal SSD though? Or is it like soldered on or some shit?
>>
lol, ipad pro shills got real quiet
>>
It's a powerful tablet with a stylus this time.
>>
>>51312957
It still sucks ass.
>>
>>51312328
First, stop talking for everyone. Second, no I'm not hoping for tablet capable of running OS X. OS X should run on a fucking laptop, not on a tablet. Third, yes, I really do think the iPad Pro is useless for me. On the other hand, I don't even know what it's exactly capable of or is going to be capable of after developers made a few more professional grade programs available. Still, I'll always need developer tools, and this is simply not a device for developers, obviously.
>>
I guess Apple is afraid of cannibalizing Air sales so they keep fucking that iOS tablet chicken. Really tho, the only Apple product worth buying is based rMBP.
>>
>>51313072
Still, I'll always need developer tools, and this is simply not a device for developers, obviously.
It's not a device for anything though. OP is right, the ipad pro is a joke. Why would anyone pay over 1K in order to play angry birds and doodle for 5 minutes? You can already both of those things on a chink $50 android tablet with a microfiber stylus.
>>
>>51313109
What about the macbook air? I hear the battery life is breddy gud.
>>
>>51312328
>We applefags
Not technology
>>
>>51313209
The ipad pro shilling is real though. I'm glad even applefags are on our side.
>>
Why are you guys talking about this like its supposed to replace macs?

Apple is still making notebooks and desktops, and that is what you should buy if you need productivity.

OSX, like Windows, is really only useful if you are using a mouse/tp and a keyboard. If you are using touch as input, mobile OS is the best way to go and the iPad 'Pro' is the best in this category like it or not.

Sure its stupid to want to replace your desktop/laptop with it, its more of an accessory in this regard, but Apple is giving devs and users the tools to use iOS the way they want.

Maybe in the future we'll seeing real professional apps for it.. maybe we wont, but I like that Apple is keeping a separation between OSX and iOS. Let the best system win in the end.
>>
>>51313499
ios is literally cancer. We should already have iphones running os x.

arm needs needs to fuck off and die.
>>
>>51313552
I kinda to agree with you. Arm OS are mostly pure shit specially since most apps are just money/ad baits that work no better than a webpage.

But they are much more comfortable to use with touch and even microshaft has an appstore in windows now
>>
>>51312328
Apple should have just released a stylus and keyboard for use alongside a new standard iPad.

I had the slightest hope that if the iPad Pro rumors were true, it'd be an x86 tablet running OS X. Should have remembered that Apple doesn't really give a fuck about their pro customers, they're too busy milking the iOS cash cow for all that it's worth.
>>
>>51313200
It is. I can't speak for the 2014 or (barely noticeable) 2015 rehashes, but the 2013 model with Haswell typically gives me 12 hours at minimum, 10 if I do shit like stream video while I'm writing other stuff. Its display is a cheaper TN panel, though the color reproduction is fair, and it beats the shit out my T420's panel. SSD is replaceable (part may be a bit expensive, but it's just a fucking stick that you slide in), and the LCD panel should be much easier to replace than the MBP because it's not GLUED TO A FUCKING SLAB OF PEELY ANTI-GLARE GLASS.
>>
>>51312682
It's not over $1,000 if you omit LTE but it's pretty ridiculous that if you want cellular connectivity you HAVE to have it.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.