[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can u teach me how 2 hack so i can make niggers mad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
can u teach me how 2 hack so i can make niggers mad
>>
It's just 1s and 0s man
>>
>>51308063

got ur ip faggot ur fuckn toast
>>
>>51308092
dont pretend to b me u nigger, these guys will hack u
>>
>>51308021
Hold the Windows button (it has a flag on it) and press R.

This will open a small window with a single textfield.

Type in "cmd" without the quote marks.

Now your hackerwindow will open. You'll notice it being black with white text, ready for input.

Now, you need the niggers' IP address. You're gonna have to figure that out yourself - this is the hardest part about hacking. Use social engineering.

Once you have his IP adress (look something like: 152.78.99.26

Type this command

ping -t <his IP>

Example:

ping -t 192.168.1.110

ping is a short command for "Penetrate Internet Network Gate". It's the most powerful networking tool available, but only for those who know how to get the cmd window open.

Your computer is now trying to break in to their computer. Just wait, it could take a few hours ago. When the ping ends, you're in and have full access.

Good luck friend.
>>
File: 27658682.jpg (183 KB, 500x395) Image search: [Google]
27658682.jpg
183 KB, 500x395
>>51308112

Do you know about the magicians who are killed for revealing magic tricks?

You fucked up, and now half of /g/ is ping'ing at you.
>>
>>51308146
Good luck I'm behind 9 firewalls.
>>
>>51308112
if it was that easy then every1 would b doing it
i want to make all the niggers stop using computers and go back 2 the jungle to seong from trees and groom each other 4 bugs like the other monkeys and chimps in peace
>>
>>51308165

1/10 improve your bait skills.
>>
ahh tis an extravagant thing to see such young blooming hackers. i was a hacker myself, until i took a PQL injection to the knee (LOL INSIDE JOKE) *sigh* the good ole days. it was a sure cowboy western movie everyday, and the cameras were all on us. nothing gay happened so just stfu garyberry89. but ive long since stopped hacking... i might be pretty rusty.. good luck
>>
>>51308430
*teleports behind you*
psssh....nothin' personnel, kid.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.