[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THIS ISN'T FUNNY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: GNUCTutorial.png (13 KB, 1207x673) Image search: [Google]
GNUCTutorial.png
13 KB, 1207x673
>>
freetards arent funny

they're autists
>>
what was this in
>>
>>51305331
>filename
>>
Probably wasn't intended to be funny. Just a placeholder.
>>
I keked.
>>
>>51305146
Why do PDF's always have shitty disgusting fonts?
>>
>>51306104
Exactly. Why is this a thread? Sage.
>>
>>51305146
This is the type of humor from urine smelling furriers and MLP fetishists.
>>
Did you make that in LaTeX? We are so proud of you
>>
>>51306474
That font is godly you autist
>>
>>51306474
That looks like it was made with some form of TeX. The font itself is pretty classy desu, but some variants of the toolchain may emit characters as bitmaps if not used properly.

The bitmap letters look fine in print but tend to render like shit on computer monitors because they can't be fitted to pixels (hinted) like normal text and the DPI is too low. Some viewers may have better image scaling algorithms.
>>
File: nul.png (32 KB, 2550x623) Image search: [Google]
nul.png
32 KB, 2550x623
>>51308276
I highly doubt OP was the one who made that. A quick DuckDuckGo search found me this: http://dahl.byu.edu/624/c-tutorial.pdf
Although, it seems to be a different version because the page numbers are off.

>>51308395
From the preface:
> The current edition is written in Texinfo

>>51308311
The font is fine, I think OP just has fucked up font rendering. Compare this screenshot to OPs (ignoring the page number discrepancy).
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.