[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get tired of laggy androids after years of them >tried
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
>get tired of laggy androids after years of them
>tried Windows
>no apps
>try Apple
>absolutely perfect
>only 1 4chan app and it sucks ass
>mfw
What do I do?
I hate the browser
>>
>>51304993
Find a rope and hang yourself.
>>
Get an actually good Android next time
>>
Stop buying $100 ebay chink androids with dual core processors.
>>
The solution is simple and obvious; stop coming to 4chan.
>>
>>51304993
Install gentoo
>>
>>51305019
>>51305038
I've had good phones relative to when they came out
S4,htc evo 4g lte, lg g2, lg Optimus G,htc one, droid razr maxx,
I'm sure there are many more but I forget
The problem I had is I felt the phones never really took advantage of the updates only the nexus did and that upgrading to a different phone was a hassle
>>
A lot of people say Android is better then ios but it really hasn't been for very long. Grab one of the new nexus phones and see how you like it
>>
>>51305148
So you're too brain damaged to install CM? okay then
>>
>>51304993
Fuck 4chan.
>>
>>51305201
Not big in having to modify my phone
And every single android phone has some kind of gimmick or bloated system
>>
>>51305265
Your pretty big on eating shit from hands.
>>
Jailbreak it and install Fortune

/thread
>>
>>51305276
For you
>>
File: 1418805309591.png (262 KB, 580x346) Image search: [Google]
1418805309591.png
262 KB, 580x346
>>51304993
>>
>>51305382
that's what I'm doing right now. works like a charm, OP, try it.
>>
>>51305393
That made no sense, honestly where did you even get your baneposting PhD, maryland uni?
>>
>>51304993

okay i have and old iphone 4 i got for free. Before i updated the software to the newest version it worked okay. Now when reply to threads on 4chan on it it is impossibly slow. when i am typing i am literally 10-20 spaces behind where i am typing on the phone and i dont type very fast on the phone. my friend has the iphone 5 or maybe even 6 and he said the same thing happens to him. the whole time i thought that it was just because my phone was old and not powerful enough or that they were purposefully trying to get me to upgrade. its the first iphone ive ever had and im extremely disappointed and even more so that my friend has the same issue on his new one. my old stratosphere wasnt too bad if it was like twice as powerful. the only phone i ever really liked were the old palm phones... all the new ones blow dick desu... i dont like any of them. when we have x86 linux on phones for cheap then ill bite but until then theyre all trash and i dont even use them for anything besides texting.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.