[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes" >connect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: iphone6-disabled.png (101 KB, 243x305) Image search: [Google]
iphone6-disabled.png
101 KB, 243x305
>"iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes"
>connect iPhone to iTunes
>iTunes could not connect to the iPhone “iPhone” because it is locked with a passcode. You must enter your passcode on the iPhone before it can be used with iTunes.
>mfw
>>
>>51303668
well now that it's plugged in, enter your passcode
otherwise, give it back jamal

although, I've seen dumb shit happen where the iPhone would decide that its timeout was on the order of several thousand years before letting you input your passcode
>>
Yeah it's to stop assholes like you from stealing phones and accessing the content. No one seriously forgets a 4 letter pass code to their device.
>>
>>51303710
Its 6 chars, and my friend set it to fuck with me and forgot it
>>
>>51303668
So much for the "master race" of phones.
>>
Just go into DFU mode ya dingus
>>
You're supposed to plug it into the first computer you connected the phone with.
>>
>>51303769
Cant restore to 9.0.2, apple stopped signing it and id have to update to 9.1
>>
>>51303725
>my friend
>fuck with me
>forgot it
Never change my nigger, Shonte
>>
>>51303789
Did you try turning out off. And then on?
>>
>>51304299
it*
>>
Nice try, Tyrone.
>>
>>51303725
reset and use your apple id
>>
Listen tyrique, either get your white friend to part it out and sell on ebay, return it to that kid you jacked it from, or throw it away. Literally all you can do
>>
>>51303725
Bring a proof of purchase to the Apple store and they'll unlock it after wiping everything on it.
>>
these threads have to be trolls

what nigger steals a phone and even knows about /g/ well enough to post a question?
>>
>>51304579
what kind of child thinks these threads are ever fucking real?
>>
>>51303789
Well, just upgrade to 9.1, what's the issue?
>>
>>51304617

not me
>>
File: Cover4.jpg (80 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Cover4.jpg
80 KB, 500x500
Give it back, Jamal.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.