[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone know a program that can block system clock changes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: win-clock.png (4 KB, 485x128) Image search: [Google]
win-clock.png
4 KB, 485x128
Does anyone know a program that can block system clock changes? I use an add-on that blocks websites after a certain time, but I just end up changing the system time. Can anyone help. If freeware it would be amazing
>>
check into rehab
>>
check into rehab
>>
open cmd
type time
>>
>>51300915
>having this low willpower
kill ur self tbq smhf
>>
>>51300915
Why don't you just get some self-control?
>>
>>51300967
>>51300984
expected these replies, if I had self-control I wouldn't be asking for help on this. I'm getting better though. but thanks for the mostly worthless replies......
>>
>>51300915
check your routers parental controls. You might be able to use that to do the blocking.
>>
>>51300915
Replace with an addon that makes you wait 60 seconds for every page load, and disable the autocomplete in the address bar. (it's certainly enough to annoy me into going to bed.)
>>
Make yourself a limited user. Change your administrator password to something long and random, then use a future email service or some other time locker service or app.
>>
File: that doge.png (39 KB, 223x305) Image search: [Google]
that doge.png
39 KB, 223x305
>>
>>51301543
The blocking itself works as intended. I get 5 minutes every 12 hrs on sites such as this one (in fact my time is already out so if I were to refresh the page I wouldn't be able to reply.) The problem is I can just change the system clock. I need a program that can block changing the system time.

>>51301729
good one, I've used this before. but the problem, again, is that i can just change the system clock to not have that happen

>>51301751
Yea this one's not too bad of an idea but I still kinda want admin rights, for other reasons y know. not to mention i think i have some programs installed only on this admin account.

just really could use something that boots at startup and asks for a password if i were to try to change the the system time
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.