[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>iPad "Pro" >no Photoshop >no Illustrator
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9
File: ipad-pro-keyboard-hero.jpg (232 KB, 1600x1066) Image search: [Google]
ipad-pro-keyboard-hero.jpg
232 KB, 1600x1066
>iPad "Pro"

>no Photoshop
>no Illustrator
>no Premiere Pro
>no After Effects
>no Audition
>no Maya
>no Cinema 4D
>no Blender
>no Ableton Live
>no Cubase
>no Pro Tools
>no Reason

Where are the professional tools? Why would any creative professional get this over a Surface Pro, which unlike the iPad, has all of these tools?
>>
It's a tablet, meant to complement your main rig, which should be where you use all those programs.

The word "Pro" is modifying the word "iPad." It's not a pro desktop, it's a pro tablet.

If you are criticizing the iPad Pro, you are honestly probably just poor. You might have to save up a few welfare checks to get this one, bud.
>>
>>51300898
The iPad pro also lacks a USB port
>>
File: 1260827502752.jpg (79 KB, 350x218) Image search: [Google]
1260827502752.jpg
79 KB, 350x218
>>51300965
>If you are criticizing the iPad Pro, you are honestly probably just poor. You might have to save up a few welfare checks to get this one, bud.
>This meme every time
>>
>>51300965
>overused poorfag meme

Just get out. Go home already.
>>
>>51300965
Using this argument, you're too poor buy the surface book
>>
File: 1446157354821.jpg (158 KB, 1000x615) Image search: [Google]
1446157354821.jpg
158 KB, 1000x615
>>51300965
poorfag detected
>>
>>51300898
>Thinks the developers of "real" software don't already have applications in the pipeline if not In final testing.
Hell, Microsoft has already delivered most of their main office apps, and ones designed with touch first in mind. Versus the Surface, where they probably expect you to plug in a keyboard and mouse to get anything done.
>>
>>51300898
>iMore
>>
Do you guys really think any serious professional is going to buy this do use as his work machine?

Apple is just using the word Pro so they can sell it for delsional consumerist retards that think this is somehow going to make their life better.

By comparing it with products like the surface you are actually helping apple to make people think this is a serious machine.
>>
>>51303007
>Do you guys really think any serious professional is going to buy this do use as his work machine?
That's what Apple is trying for. Otherwise they wouldn't have bothered with the Needle Dick.
>>
>>51302523
iPENIS
P
E
N
I
S
>>
>>51303064
Apple doesn't make money from selling for professionals. They are purely branding as one so they can sell to wannabes.

that is exactly what the dick is for. How many people there think they are artists? Just like every idiot with a smartphone thinks he is a photographer nowdays.
>>
>>51300965
>It's a tablet, meant to complement your main rig, which should be where you use all those programs.
Except that it's not. Didn't Tim Cook say something about the iPad Pro being the end of PC's or some dumb shit?
>>
>>51303099
Tablets are the end of PCs because the home PC used to be a thing, now it isn't.
PCs themselves won't die because people need them for tasks you can't perform or can't perform as well on a tablet, but you don't need a home PC anymore to check your emails, browse web, IM people, etc

But then tablets are already dying as people don't upgrade them very often.

Basically everything is dead. Except phones. They can still lock people into contracts to turn around phones.
>>
>>51303007
>his
Their.
>>
>>51303099
Probably less than 2% of the population uses any of the programs mentioned in the OP.
>>
>>51303099
Tim Cook is literally delusional. I hope Mac desktops stop selling because of his retarded comment. It will a million years before people use tablets for work. It's just outright inferior to a desktop or a laptop.
>>
>>51302523
>dat penis stylus
I guess the tim cock really wants to let the world know how homosexual macfags are
>>
>>51303268
>iPad PRO
>meaning professional
>meaning that they're trying to sell it to professionals not their cult
Tell me why would anyone in their sane mind, by this over a regular iPad if they just want a tablet to browse the internet or some shit.
>>
>>51303313
Old people.

Oh you said sane.
>>
>>51303313
Because carrying around a small tv screen is fun!
>>
lol even a shitty $100 atom tablet can run all of those program.

Apple shot themselves in the foot with this massive fuck up. Like everything is really cool until tim kek tells us "we used an arm chip for this professional 1K tanlet hurrrrr durrrr, I like cocks."
>>
>>51300965
>p o o r f a g
>o
>o
>r
>f
>a
>g

to bad money can't buy higher intelligence. Have fun with daddy's inheritance while you have it.
>>
>>51300898
Hasn't iOS been around for almost 10 years? Aren't there some useful apps in their software stack? I am a Linux/Windows fag so I wouldn't know.
>>
File: 1446936679311.png (355 KB, 704x817) Image search: [Google]
1446936679311.png
355 KB, 704x817
>>51303364
>iOS
>useful apps
kek
>>
>>51303313
They use PRO just as a reason to charge more.
>>
>>51303367
Google and Apple trying to bring this cancerous app ecosystem near to desktop and other serious devices with these overpriced tablets is the ultimate cancer of technology.

I seriously hope they fail hard. That shit should stay on phone and phones only. Windows might not be the ideal but I hope it finds a way to win this market and end this nonsense before its too late.
>>
The iPad Pro is basically $1699 USD in my country
>>
>>51303428
>Google and Apple trying to bring this cancerous app ecosystem near to desktop
>Windows might not be the ideal but I hope it finds a way to win this market and end this nonsense before its too late.

You mean like this?
>>
>>51303508
This would be fine if it offered more than apps, if it was a place to get regular programs as well.
>>
>>51303508
Yeah but its not locked down to this at least.
>>
>no grindr
>>
>>51300898
its day one, you faggot

I expect half of those programs (or their equivalents) will pick up once these devs realize that droves of Applefags are buying that overpriced stylus.
>>
Bought one today - 32gb model.

You are missing the point if you think you are supposed to run desktop apps on this. In counterpoint those desktop apps don't run well on the Surface either.
>>
iPad Pro is nothing but fashion.
Surface Pro is nothing.
>>
The real funny thing is people looking at the iPad Pro benchmarks and going "lol Intel is finished" as if Bulldozer wasn't such a pile of shit that Intel pretty much just quit trying on chip performance.
>>
>>51304672
Nice try shitlord, the ipad pro hasn't been released yet.
>>
File: USad.jpg (197 KB, 700x632) Image search: [Google]
USad.jpg
197 KB, 700x632
>>51304773
H-hey that really hurt you know. I own an A10 APU from them, stop bullying us.
>>
>>51303261
SJW
>>
File: oX5W1ge4qEqTQLYF[1].jpg (50 KB, 592x444) Image search: [Google]
oX5W1ge4qEqTQLYF[1].jpg
50 KB, 592x444
>those speakers
>>
>>51303261
vaginas aren't professionals
>>
File: JEywiEIPkObYWNAb[1].jpg (62 KB, 592x444) Image search: [Google]
JEywiEIPkObYWNAb[1].jpg
62 KB, 592x444
>apple into repairable connectors
>>
File: yoko-shimomura.jpg (61 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
yoko-shimomura.jpg
61 KB, 500x333
>>51304933
Continue denying reality as you please.
>>
>>51305438
nobody gives a fuck about some chink who made music for minecraft looking graphic games.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.