[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i installed ubuntu and hate it. and i wanna go back to windows.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
i installed ubuntu and hate it. and i wanna go back to windows. How do?
>>
HAHAHA HE FELL FOR THE LINUX MEME
WHAT A KEK
>>
Install Gentoo
>>
>>51288161
a leginimate answer would be cool
>>
File: Jordanian_Dance_Revolution.webm (3 MB, 640x356) Image search: [Google]
Jordanian_Dance_Revolution.webm
3 MB, 640x356
>>51288256
Duck you
>>
>>51288256
reformat your hard drive and image it with a windows installation?
>>
>>51288094
Did you dual boot or did you completely format your hard drive when installing Ubuntu?
>>
>>51288094
This is what happens when you bit something you cannot chew.
Here:
http://askubuntu.com/questions/240002/how-to-safely-uninstall-ubuntu-and-restore-windows-8
>>
>>51288445
Well it certainly helps if the OS doesn't decide it wants to die on you for no good reason. Or is that to be expected with all of GNU/Linux?
>>
>>51288469
What do you mean by the OS decided to die. You're not providing any real detail to work with.

Did you install along side windows or no? did you install a boot loader like grub?
>>
>>51288094
install Vista
>>
>>51288469
>the OS doesn't decide it wants to die
Normie/10 details btw
>>
>>51288094
Yay. Another curry nigger drive by shit post.
>>
>>51288496
>>51288707
Installed alongside Windows. Worked smooth as silk for a week. Grub2 still shows when I turn it on, but selecting Ubuntu leads to a frozen black login screen.
>>
>>51288094
It amazes me the are actually people as stupid and/or so lazy they cant read like you. Go call geeksquad faggot.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.