[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was officially diagnosed with electromagnetic hypersensitivity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3
File: black-wifi-icon-hi-2.png (16 KB, 600x473) Image search: [Google]
black-wifi-icon-hi-2.png
16 KB, 600x473
Was officially diagnosed with electromagnetic hypersensitivity by my doctor today. How fucked am I, /g/?
>>
>>51284599
you're fucked cause your doctor ripped you lol
>>
Get a tinfoil hat. Problem solved.
>>
Well, we've got to die of something anyway.
>>
>>51284599
>>
>>51284599

Exactly as fucked as you want to be, because that shit is psychosomatic.
>>
Look up Morgellons,EMS is often the first sign. Buy yourself a microscope and look for fibers in your skin, they're surprisingly common. The next stage is itching and skin irritation as the fibers attempt to prevent you removing them.
>>
>>51284650
That's funny cause its true.
>>
>diagnosed with a psychosomatic condition and then not referred to a behavioral therapist

By what "doctor" were you diagnosed? Which country?
>>
>>51284623
this

>>51284650
https://web.archive.org/web/20130314181014/http://berkeley.intel-research.net/arahimi/helmet/
>>
>>51284599
>my doctor
>>
>>51284599
Sue the government
>>
>>51286204
'Murica of course.

They are terrible about mental issues here.

Just look at the weekly shootings (which are actually on the low side compared to the past).
>>
>>51285479
Exactly this.

/thread
>>
>>51284599
theres no such thing

I highly suggest you seek actual help and not some quack doctor jewing you
>>
>>51284599

I call bullshit. This concept is laughed at in medicine.
>>
>>51289402
>This concept is laughed at in medicine.

No it's not.

Source: M.D. of medicine.
>>
Electromagnetic radiation distorts covalent bounds. So while not outright harmful, all of it coursing through you is doing something.
>>
>>51285490

This. My aunt had it, hell of a way to go. She died screaming and clawing at her skin.
>>
>>51289633

>Trust me guys, I'm a doctor on the internet
>>
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-14887428
>Ms Schou is one of an estimated 5% of Americans who believe they suffer from Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity (EHS), which they say is caused by exposure to electromagnetic fields typically created by mobile phones, wi-fi and other electronic equipment.
>Her symptoms were so severe that she abandoned her family farm in the state of Iowa and moved to Green Bank, West Virginia - a tiny village of 143 residents in the heart of the Allegheny Mountains.

/g/ needs more sympathy for people affected and their plight
>>
Your doctor is full of shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2hO4_UEe-4
>>
It's funny how wifi and cell phone signals set them off but the constant bombardment by radio waves, TV signals, and natural EM fields never bothers them.
It's also funny how these completely legit sufferers of a completely legit (non-mental) illness never fail to be horribly sick when the LED indicators of a router are on, but nothing is being broadcast.
>>
>>51289934
THIS
terrestrial radio and TV signals, especially the old analog ones...if people were sensitive to them, we would have already known it 50+ years ago.
>>
>>51289633
>Medical Doctorate of medicine
>>
>>51289876
>Green Bank, West Virginia
>Heart of the Allegheny Mountains
Sounds fucking comfy
>>
>>51289934
I once met such a sufferer on a subway train. A woman was asking people near her to turn off their electronics because "all the waves affect her brain" or something. I must have been looking respectable and convincing enough with my new job interview suit or something, because she decided to listen to my long explanation of how radios and electromagnets and inductivity work. At the end she looked totally traumatized, probably too terrified to be anywhere close to anything electric ever again.
>>
>>51289696
As long as it doesn't break covalent bounds (and it doesn't) you are good.
>>
You will never get to enjoy wireless power.
>>
>>51291694
But what did you tell her?
>>
>>51291694

hahahaha

should have just said "no"
>>
>>51289876
>sympathy for people affected
i have no sympathy for mentally ill
>>
>>51292092
Something about waves being everywhere, all the time, regardless of receiving devices presence, also about how electric engines are basically powerful magnets and magnets work by emitting electric waves too, and that even power wires emit emi. Oh and those stories about people hearing radio through metallic teeth or skull implants.
>>
Your Doctor, did he have a nametag that said I am a real doctor?

If not I don't think he was a real doctor. Mine has one and has assured me that the disease is actually called Spooky Wifi Syndrome.
>>
Don't forget to take your daily Radithor for holistic health
>>
>>51285478
Better Kuck Chuck
>>
>>51289876
Little do they know that the bananas they eat give off more ionizing radiation than all their devices combined.
>>
>>51292291
>for holistic health

And do like 5 enemas a day.
It seems like everybody who's into holistic health is constantly doing enemas and colon cleansers.
>>
>>51292305
Ionisation isn't the only way how EMR can affect humans m8.
>>
>>51284599
>electromagnetic hypersensitivity

>>Electromagnetic hypersensitivity is not currently an accepted diagnosis. At present, there are no accepted research criteria other than 'self-reported symptoms', and for clinicians there is no case definition or clinical practice guideline. There is no specific test that can identify sufferers, as symptoms other than skin disorders tend to be subjective or non-specific.

Your "doctor" scammed you, senpai.
>>
>>51291694
>I once met such a sufferer on a subway train

Haha fuck, Subways are fucking full of EM radiation, all that high voltage off the third rail, massive AC motors on the trains, etc.

These people are fucking batshit crazy.
>>
>>51284599
Was this your doctor OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQe3B_59kgw
>>
>>51284599
WELP unless he said somthing along the line of
"I think u might have"
Ur docs full of shit since its not even clear if its a real disease and there is no way of testing for it
GET A SECONF OPINION TO MAKE SURE UR DOCS NOT OVERLOOKING SOMTHING REAL
>>
>>51284599
You should know that man wasn't a doctor.
>>
http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-34075146
>A French woman has won a disability grant after telling a court she suffers from an allergy to electromagnetic radiation from gadgets.
>Marine Richard, 39, was told she may claim €800 (£580) per month for three years as a result.
>She said it was a "breakthrough" for people affected by electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS).
Some countries are more progressive than others in protecting the rights of those being afflicted by EHS
>>
>>51293150
>u
>Ur
>SECONF
>>>/runescape/
>>
>>51284599
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2hO4_UEe-4
>>
>>51294733

6/10 bait, bretty gud
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.