[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /g/ think of apple products
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: #####.jpg (16 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
#####.jpg
16 KB, 1200x1200
What does /g/ think of apple products
>>
Quality thread.
>>
Limiting and overpriced.
>>
>>51284077
>>>/fa/
>>
>>51284107
>>51284119
/thread
>>
I personally am not a fan because mine went to shit after 3 years when both my lenovo laptop and custom built pc lasted 5 plus.
>>
into the

>>>/trash/
>>
>>51284077
all of /g/ does not have the same opinon
>>
File: locutus.jpg (458 KB, 1438x1080) Image search: [Google]
locutus.jpg
458 KB, 1438x1080
>>51284178
You will be assimilated.
>>
>>51284077
I'd go all in on Apple products except it still uses iTunes.
>>
Whats with all these "brand is good/bad" threads recently
NOBODY FUCKING CARES, GO BACK TO SHILLFORUMS

SAGED (YES I USE SAGE AS A DOWNVOTE)
>>
Top-tier hardware.

Generally shit-tier software (except for Keynote, Aperture, Final Cut Pro, iMovie, Safari and GarageBand).

Actually, now that I think about it, Apple has quite a bit of quality software. But outside of creative apps, they have a knack for making things that are no better than a project slapped together in a few months by a mediocre CS student. I can't see how anyone considers Pages to be commercial-grade software. Some iTunes releases have been pretty fucking bad too.
>>
>>51284447
>Top-tier hardware
Bait? Apple use undervolted CPUs with no cooling in their laptops, and last year's CPUs with no cooling in their desktops.

>>51284077
Nice design, nice software. Shit ecosystem, shit price.
I would get an iPhone if I didn't have to sync to transfer files tbhfam.
>>
>>51284154
Holy shit, is this actually a board?
>>
>>51284077
Why would you make a brand of shit for people to consume with their hands?
>>
Gay thread

SAGED
A
G
E
D
>>
>>51284486
Yes. It is this board.

>>>>>/trash
>>
It would be good if they dropped the overpricing and apple bubble shit.

I mean, you can not send or receive file via blue-tooth?

Come the fuck on.
>>
I used to hate them because honestly I just couldn't afford them. Then I got a good paying programming job that gave me a Macbook to use. After vrtting used to it I loved it and then bought an iPhone. Been an Apple guy ever since.
>>
>rMBP, iPhone, and iPad are best in class with no viable competitor.
>Apple watch is close.
>Apple TV destroys the competition.
>iMacs and the new Macbook are trash.

Additionally, anyone who thinks these products are overpriced is honestly very ignorant. If you're going to say a) I can build x for way less and same/better specs, you cant. and b) a lot of the benefit is not tangible or apparent in spec sheets. I'm talking about access to the ecosystem and steady consistent updates (How many phones run marshmallow? Right.)
>>
File: apple.jpg (76 KB, 515x637) Image search: [Google]
apple.jpg
76 KB, 515x637
Pic related sums up Apple pretty nicely
>>
File: 1446969854014.jpg (3 MB, 10000x10000) Image search: [Google]
1446969854014.jpg
3 MB, 10000x10000
>>51286864
>800mhz electric stove and toddler toys
>no viable competitor
>>
>>51286973
>800mhz electric stove
Once again you've proven how ignorant your side is. Why don't you read my post again and notice the products I'm referring to.
>>
>>51287004
Once again you've proven how ignorant you shit eaters are. Why don't you fuck off back to reddit with the rest of your technology illiterate kind?
>>
>>51287049
Glad to see you made another post with no facts or backing information. Nicely done.
>>
>>51287060
>>51287060
Glad to see you've eaten more shit from your hands while providing no facts or backing information. Nicely done.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.