[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/v/tard here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 2015-11-10-07-18-53-1833257345.jpg (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-10-07-18-53-1833257345.jpg
11 KB, 300x168
/v/tard here, just built a new pc and was wondering where I could get windows 8 or 7 for free (poorfag) and then do the free upgrade to 10
>>
>>51278694
>torrent win7 or 8
>burn the iso to dvd or make bootable usb
>install and activate using removeWAT
>claim your free botnet
>
>>
>>51278855
Not OP here, what is removeWAT and how does it work?
>>
>>51278884

FUCKING GOOGLE IT YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>51278694
only safe way is to get your ISOs from http://thepiratebay.gov download the most upvoted submission with [GENUINE] [PRE ACTIVATED] [EN-RU] in the title
>>
>>51278892
I'm useless, cmon you faggot, you dont even pay taxes yet. Your still living with your mommy
>>
>>51278894
kek
>>
>>51278694
Use linux you fuckin gangster. Poorfags don't deserve to get windows awesomeness.
>>
jesus christ it's like $100 you sack of shit
i bet you want professional edition too because you really need remote desktop
>>
>>51278908

Don't project your shitty life on me
>>
>>51278855
I tried removeWAT but its just a bunch of trojans, any othr solution?
>>
>>51279306
Try DazLoader anon
>>
>>51279306
do rufis, its much better than the other people posted
>>
i fuckin hate /v/ FUCK
>>
>>51279514
Go be autistic on /a/
>>
>>51278694
Windows 7 Loader eXtreme Edition 3503 Stable
KMSAuto Net 2015 v1.3.8 Portable 1-3
now gtfo

And fucking download MSDN versions
>>
>>51278894
>[GENUINE] [PRE ACTIVATED] [EN-RU]
This! Works at my machine)
>>
I've done this several times recently on relatives and friends' PCs and DazLoader 2.2.2 works with both RTM and SP1 versions of Windows 7 as long as they're not pre-activated crap filled with russian rootkits and you do it before connecting them to the internet.

Just be careful with where you get the activator, probably consider using a linux machine to be completely sure you're not getting computer AIDS in the process of finding it and putting it in a USB stick. As long as it flags your copy of Windows as "activated" in Computer Properties, it doesn't matter much if it comes with extra "stuff" as the Win10 installation pretty much nukes the Win7 one if you tell it to.
>>
>>51278979
Why pay a 100$ on something I could potentially get for free if I could use it for a better graphics card
>>
>>51278908
Hahaha
>implying you don't live with your dad and stepmother
Easiest is to actually buy a cheap prebuilt pc with good cpu and ram and a psu powerful enough for a gpu, and make sure it has a standard mobo and not some weird ass cpu and ram only proprietary board. And just buy a cable and add a gpu. And maybe add some fans. That way you also get windows for free or at least cheaper than retail.
>>
>>51278855
>removeWAT
No. Daz Loader all the way.
>>
>>51278855
daz loader senpai
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.