[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one who is bothered by those indian tutorials?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 23
File: now we ensure phone is work.png (327 KB, 737x690) Image search: [Google]
now we ensure phone is work.png
327 KB, 737x690
Am I the only one who is bothered by those indian tutorials? God damn...my old phone had german people doing the tutorials and I felt way safer in their hands. They had actual good cameras, could speak english very well, and knew what they were doing.
>>
>>51278690
Or even worse
>video title is in English
>click video
>content of the video is in some foreign language because their language is 1000s years old and doesnt have any words to express technical concepts
>>
You're definitely not the only one. I don't trust subhumans.
>>
>Cynogenmode
>>
>>51278727
This.
>>
>>51278727
this desu senpai
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
>>51278727
Maybe you are of the shitskin?
Maybe you had sex with your father ASSHOULE!
Huh? Something to think about bitch guy
>>
>>51278727
Probably because they're more technically skilled than you are and their tutorials go beyond your capabilities.
>>
>>51278770
DESIGNATED
>>
>>51278774
get lost pajeet
>>
>>51278774
rajesh pls
>>
File: ok hand.jpg (19 KB, 431x325) Image search: [Google]
ok hand.jpg
19 KB, 431x325
>Judging content based on the creator rather than based on the quality of the content
>>
>>51278800
There isn't a single good tutorial made by an Indian
>>
>>51278800
I was 4 minutes in the video, you dip.

It's not a quality tutorial at all.
>>
/g/ - Youtube Complaint Center
>>
>>51278800

>Terrible English
>Terrible camera shots
>No screen capture
>"Oh bwell I had to start ober because I made mistake but now we carry on and it be good"

Eh, sounds like shit content to me mate.
>>
Good day /g/

Today I will be of the installings the Kyanojin Mode for the ring ding I have in my hand. This Mode will make the phone 10 times fasterings according to indiatechnews dot blogspot dot come.

Firstlies, connect the oozbee cablings to the phonings until you hear the beepings.
>>
>>51278690
There it is. The stupid anti Indian racist comment posted everywhere on /pol/. I NOW want to tell you something. NOW.
Im INDIAN and you can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I'll put you in so much fucking pain that it'll make jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back message on a tropic island. I don't give a fuck how tought you are, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I'll fucking show up at your house when you aren't at home. I'll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You're going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you'll have a fucking heart attack. You'll go to the hospital for heartoperation, and the last thing you'll see when you're being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed up like a doctor. When you wake up after the operation, you'll be scared for your fuckinglife, wondering what I did to you while you were being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You'll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of that hospital to go home, I'll run you over with my fucking car out of nowhere and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I'd rather go to a great length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing hell.
It's too fucking late to save yourself, but don't bother committing suicide either...I'll resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitchfaced faggot. Welcome to hell, population:YOU.
>>
>DB Lab is postgres
>never used it before
>no problem i'll just pirate some pluralsight videos
>download introductory course.
>literally first sentence is "postgres very good database." in ultra-thick Indian accent.
>mfw all their postgres videos are by Indians
>even the tutsplus video is done by an Indian
>>
File: EternalEnvy.png?format=300w.png (94 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
EternalEnvy.png?format=300w.png
94 KB, 300x300
D E S I G N A T E D
>>
>>51278857
S U P E R P O W E R

U

P

E

R
>>
I always get unintentional asmr from indian vids
>>
>>51278857
ANDROID PHONES
>>
>>51278853
There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little indian post up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Indian guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about a DESIGNATED shitting street. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Indian NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "Thanks for calling tech suppor, this is Steve." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...
>>
File: land-bill1.jpg (43 KB, 620x376) Image search: [Google]
land-bill1.jpg
43 KB, 620x376
GLOBAL

PLAYER
>>
>>51278727
This.
>>
File: 1446951639838.jpg (106 KB, 800x560) Image search: [Google]
1446951639838.jpg
106 KB, 800x560
well the only online tutorial I've used is Khan Academy an it's usually been helpful
>>
>>51278770
Shitskin detected
>>
have you tried these lectures?

They're not so bad

https://m.youtube.com/#/user/nptelhrd
>>
>>51278690
I always feel sorry for indians. When you are born as an indian its like you automatically lose at life.

No one will take you seriously if you speak like that
>>
>>51278854

so we know he speaks 2 languages and you guys probably speak 1

1 evidences for racial superiority goes to indians
>>
>>51279121
>not learning at least three languages during your school years
>>
>>51278774
#rekt
>>
I used to go to androodforums or xda forums for guides to root my phone and for different kernels.

Full of Indians. Disgusting

It got me off my ass to write my own code.
>>
>>51279121
I know

>my language
>english
>russian

aнoн....
>>
>>51279114
>if you speak like that

The accent hardly matters in their case, because when you're born as an Indian, when you know that your body will always be crippled and underdeveloped no matter what and your complexion is 100% compatible with any random turd, then the accent is the least of your problems.
>>
I hate them with a passion. Good luck trying to find some solid learning material for CS with all the shitty East Indian vids.
>>
>>51278774
Thumbs up
>>
>>51279091
These are actually quite good, these guys seem to have a lot of experience though with using english compared to other videos with indians where the accent is this and they keep saying ok/understand/etc at the end of every sentence.
>>
>>51278712
Fuck
This
So
Much
I am not saying non-English content shouldn't be on YouTube but holy shit do not put the title in English if the content isn't also in English, why fucking do that. The only people that will find those videos speak English, the ones that speak the language you speak won't be able to. Holy fucking shit.
>>
>>51278774
>>51278770
Please sir do not to be the angry :)

>>51278849
My favorite is "dell-op-ers" for "developers".
>>
>>51278774
PAJEET
>>
>>51278690
Is this not just ripping off MKBHD or what ever hes called format>
>>
File: 1439852539948.png (75 KB, 198x198) Image search: [Google]
1439852539948.png
75 KB, 198x198
>>51278774
Indeed senpai
>>
>>51279091
They're done by teachers from top grade tech schools, which are probably the only non-shitty schools in India.
>>
>>51279347
Yes.
>>
>>51278690
POO IN LOO
P
O
O

I
N

L
O
O
>>
File: YOU_MAD.jpg (30 KB, 322x245) Image search: [Google]
YOU_MAD.jpg
30 KB, 322x245
>>51279414
>>
>>51279414
>loo
street*
>>
>>51278712
>doesnt have any words to express technical concepts

That's not exactly the issue. My language (portuguese) has words for pretty much every thing you might think of, but marketing uses foreign words to sound more sophisticated. In time, these words become so common that they are now part of the (public's) vocabulary. It might become even a new dictionary word, provided that it was adapted from the original.

For the first case, some examples:"mouse", "chicken nugget", and others.

For the second, "folk lore" (folclore), "hamburger" (hamburguer) "shampoo" (xampu).

I've found a clear case of this when I've seen the word "randomization" in my language REPLACING the actual portuguese for it, "aleatório". In academic works, there's plenty of "randomizado".

This is for brazilian portuguese. Portuguese from portugal tries to adapt it every foreign word. Mouse becomes rato, for example.
>>
File: 1445878233501.jpg (186 KB, 1280x980) Image search: [Google]
1445878233501.jpg
186 KB, 1280x980
>watching a 10min video instead of reading 20 lines
>>
>>51279593
This.
Goddamn youtube tutorials are fucking annoying.
They spend 10 minutes describing something you could have read in 20 seconds to see that 4 minutes in the particular thing that they are doing doesn't apply to you at all.
>>
>>51279623
>>51279593
Fucking this

All the people around me are always looking for youtube tutorials and it takes so fucking long
>>
Either stay away from Android phones or prepare to do the needful.
>>
>>51279761
What is this needful meme? I have no experience with Indians
>>
That's why I always tell that I am a paki. At least it inflicts some fear in the whites.
>>
>>51279623
typing into notepad:
>hello, today i am goin to...
15 minutes later
>before we start,, make sure to subscribe!!!1
>>
>>51279842
do what needs to be done

dunno
>>
>>51280010
>fear
like normies "fear" faggots and trannies, right?
>>
And when they forget what they were doing halfway into the video and start stalling, you know you'll never be seeing those icons on your homescreen again.
>>
>>51278774
Jamal pls go
>>
>>51280039
Lol you fear faggots and trannies?
>>
>>51280088
Why is an Indian guy named Jamal?
>>
>>51280134
He's saying that people laugh at them, you're confusing "disgust" with "fear".
>>
>>51279392
There are a lot of decent schools in India, the problem is mostly that they're very small, whereas academic productivity is improved when all the professors and classes are consolidated into a single school and faculty cooperate instead of having several mini private schools spread across a single neighborhood.
>>
>>51278770
Poo in the loo, rasheed
>>
>>51280147
Why'd you laugh at someone who could quite literally BTFO you?
>>
>>51280261
that's an Arab name

At least get your races right?
>>
>>51280272
uuhhh, here come the morally assblasted faggot
waah waah
>>
About tutorials
Does anyone knows if there is a way to make a dual booting tablet with Android and Windows 8.1?
The original OS is Android 4.4.4
I know that are many dual booting tablets on the market, but it is possible to make it at home like via USB or something like that?
>>
>Cynogenmode

How. Even if you're an indian, even if you have are an indian kid, even if you are an indian kid with a brain tumor, HOW?

I want a nuke.
>>
>>51280272
That's not how question marks work?
>>
>>51280264
>why did you laugh at someone who could quite literally blown the fuck out you
Work on your English and I won't laugh at you so much.
>>
>>51278774
Ignoring all of the designated memes, this is actually a little true because OP is the one looking for tutorials for something Pajeet already learned.
>>
>>51280333
sure they do?
>>
>>51280349
https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/why%27d

BTFO
>>
>>51280309
look at the picture sir,,,it is very related to you
>>
>>51280333
>>51280349
Not those guys but both of you seem to literally have a mild case of autism since you're struggling to understand casual speak.

Question marks could be used like that and if you've spent the last 20 years of your life speaking you should have heard someone talking like that. My diagnosis of slight autism comes from you only knowing the language through textbooks.

You could use BTFO like that. It's not some super precise term, it's literally texting slang.
>>
>>51280392
That's literally what I said, it hurts your case even worse for that reason plus it says "nonstandard". What are you blowing besides dicks?

>>51280457
Just because people put an inflection on their sentences doesn't mean you should abuse the question mark in writing to convey something it's not meant for. My autism comes from people using it to convey everything from uncertainty to sarcasm, stop using it so broadly and write more concisely.
>At least get your races right.
Is much better overall, what's he uncertain about, does he lack confidence in his own statement that he has to knock it down to some informal bastard phrase? Fuck that.
>>
>>51279200

you guys can be 'developed' and enjoy your fat is beautiful big bootay or whatever

I'm happy as I am
>>
>>51280457
>texting slang
bcuz we all still use numpads 4 typing n not keybrds -____________-;
shrthnd4lyfe xd
>>
>>51280554
Because I meant "why would", which is correct.

BTFO'd again like a paki that I am.
>>
>>51280146
The fuck would I know
>>
>>51280704
>why didn't you assume which non-standard tertiary broken English definition I meant
This is the exact reason I hate this shit, how would you like it if I used the Pakistani equivalent of ebonics when talking to you?
>What it do Raj, seen any of them freak jawns bout here?
>>
>>51280828
>>51280704
Besides the only thing Pakistanis blow out is their assholes on to the street.
>>
>>51280828
>>51280875
>writing multi para, multi reply posts of insults
So much butthurt. Truly BTFO'd.
>>
>>51280995
What do you do when you're annoyed with people, run away and stay silent? It's not like typing is hard despite you thinking so.

Besides what do you think this place is for if not discussion and wasting time. I'll keep replying until I become busy and so will you. I have to stay up anyway until tonight so what's it to me or you?

You're not trying to weasel your way out of this are you? You've changed.
>>
File: RKHD.jpg (4 KB, 88x88) Image search: [Google]
RKHD.jpg
4 KB, 88x88
>>51278690
:^)
>>
>>51278767
>SHITTING
>>
STORIITO
>>
>>51280418
they even have infiltrated McAfee (not Intel Security
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuHTpDz6zRk
>>
>>51281307
* (now Intel Security)
>>
I know this feel so hard op
>go on YouTube to check out pRoduct reviews
>click on video that had product shown in thumb nail
>watch video for thirty seconds, just some fucking Indian kid
>just showing us pictures of it and talking about specs
Fucccccnmnnnnmmmmmmmmkkkkkkk
>>
>>51279488
Interesting note; Portuguese is widely considered the closest to actual Latin as the Roman's spoke it.

Pretty sure they mean grammar and such though, not the actual words. But could be wrong on that one.
>>
>>51278849
The ring ding part gave me cancer
>>
>>51281098
>I-I'll keep replying until I beat you
>I-it's not hard...trust me
>I h-have to be up all night any way
>>
>>51281504
>beat
What?
>typing is hard
Come on now.
>night
It's daytime here.
How come you're resorting to such bad posting form all of the sudden? It kind of gives the opposite impression that you want.
>call me butthurt
>acting so butthurt over my small joke
Relax guy.
>>
>>51279488
brbr your language is literally based on european portuguese, sure portuguese adapts its language to a lot of foreign words but at least the language evolves lololol
>>
>>51279121
That he had to learn MY language to function in the world is not great evidence I should learn his language to function in his overflowing cess pool of a country.
>>
inb4 racist comments
>>
>>51278690
>cyanogenmode
kek

I don't like them. They will take my job.

In 10 years all software will be written by those fucks. A fucking world of shit software and no documentation!

POO IN LOO!
>>
I can't understand a fucking thing these stupid Indians are saying, if you speak English with a heavy accent then don't fucking make tutorials in FUCKING ENGLISH.
>>
The shitskins won if /g/ needs a tutorial to mod a phone.

Why are white people so pathetic?
>>
>>51281799
>implying /g/ is a one person
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-10-13-02-05.png (770 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-10-13-02-05.png
770 KB, 1080x1920
>>51278690
>Try to find review of LG monitor on YouTube
>Come across this video

https://youtu.be/H480xB5st7gg

Also does anyone else notice that there are some videos lately where a robotic voice is narrating a review that was posted online?
>>
https://youtu.be/zdt5vecR2BU

They're fucking ridiculous.
>>
>using youtube videos for tutorials
Never gonna make it
>>
>>51281833
The vast majority of users on 4chan are from America.

/g/ is overwhelmingly white therefore whites are inferior to poo in loo Indians, since most people ITT are complaining about Indian tutorials, which means they needed help from an Indian at some point

Feels good being Asian, whites are now bottom of the barrel trash who can't even root a fucking consumer phone
>>
>>51278853
>>51278891
>ranjeep said, satisfied with his harsh takedown of the DESIGNATED poster. However, due to his diet of grease and spices, he had to shit for the 11th time this day. He quickly ran to his favorite window (his only window) in his 10x7 foot apartment in Bangalangalololololoarashabad, stood on a plastic crate he found floating in the river, and shoved his rear end out the window. Hardly before his sequined pink pants cleared the way, his hairless cheeks parted and jettisoned the leftovers of his mothers saag paneer out onto the street, scalding a 45lb starving 14 year old urchin and desecrating a statue of an effeminate man with a lion face and 8 arms. Ranjeep sighed, and wiped the excess feces from his anus and cleaned his hand with a quick wipe on the inside of the window pane. "Good enough", he thought. Little did he know, the thread he replied to was quickly filling with comments…

>ranjeep was furious! The tears from his eyes were welling, the blur of his vision obscuring the obviously jealous hate from the westerners. He reached into his pile of PhDs he bought from a street vendor and blew his nose on it. It was an engineering one, he noticed. He knew exactly how to calm himself down, and that was with a good ol gang rape. He closed his 2004 era dell laptop and went downstairs, and raped a 9 year old in full view of his parents. Luckily Ranjeep threw down a handful of dry lentils, so they were distracted and ultimately indebted to him.
>>
>>51281984
Fucking kek
>>
>>51279121
>albanian
>english
>french
>spanish
>german
>italian

Nah im good
>>
>>51281555
>posting long replies and ad hominem attacks
>thinks I am butthurt
Whatever makes you sleep or awake as you want.
>>
>>51279488
>Portuguese from portugal tries to adapt it every foreign word. Mouse becomes rato, for example.
Probably because Euros are nationalists who are trying to stop their languages from dying.
>>
>>51282082
They're not very long. Regardless most people who are not bothered don't acknowledge insults, the people that are bothered by them do so I'm making that assumption. My intention is to waste time and stay active, I have no clue what your motive is, you don't seem to have one so I'm assuming you're bothered by my words. If it's an apology you want you'll have to ask for one, otherwise I'm going to continue using you to pass my time.
>>
>>51281655
LMAO
Dude the trend of outsourcing real work to these fucking morons is already dying out. Past sweat shop work any monkey could do with enough training the indians prove time and again their willingness to throw an avalanche of untrained and unskilled workers at every market with their only selling point being 'cheapest in the world' just doesn't cut it in the modern economy. Yeah, it's cheaper then hiring your own real programmers. But it still always comes in broken, over budget, and late with poor documentation and instructions written in google translate. Then on top of it unlike the Chinese these fucks get uppity and demand respect and raises as if they're real people.

Yeah, India isn't going to be the hip new thing in the tech sector.
>>
>>51282171
You are the who got bothered by my correct English in the first place. Plus, I am passing my time too. Not much to do today to be honest.
>>
>>51278853
Pajeet, please don't touch me with your left hand. The one in which you use to wipe yourself when you shit in the
>DESIGNATED
>SHITTING
>STREET.
>>
>>51282228
I admit I was annoyed with your English use but not bothered by anything past that, certainly not bothered by writing these. The only thing bothering me is waiting for this damn equipment to come in so I can be done for the day, I literally have nothing to do other than sign a piece of paper, go home, then wait for a group to approve my changes. Boring.
>>
>>51278800
Most are objectively garbage.

I remember when going through xubuntu installation most if not all indian tutorials were poorly explained and did not take into consideration the manufacturer brand when installing an OS.

They're cocky and have very little understanding of what they're trying to teach.
>>
>>51282300
I am waiting for Fallout to download on my turd world internet. Would probably take days.
>>
>>51278812
What is sal khan?

That being said he actually took the time to learn english so not sure if it counts.
>>
>>51282351
I knew this pain. Why the fuck are games so huge these days.
>>
File: Px1Egop.jpg (126 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
Px1Egop.jpg
126 KB, 900x675
>>51278853
>>
File: 1442052819439.jpg (357 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1442052819439.jpg
357 KB, 2048x1536
>>51282219

I don't doubt that that's your experience working with us, but statistically Indians in every country are disproportionately represented in tech at virtually every level of the socioeconomic ladder.

>In 1999, UC-Berkeley School of Information dean AnnaLee Saxenian discovered that Indian-born entrepreneurs had founded 7% of all Silicon Valley startups between 1980 and 1998. By forming their own networks and mentoring each other, they had changed the perception of Indian technologists. They showed America that they could indeed be CEOs.

Just a generation ago, nobody in India or the US would have imagined Indian CEOs of Microsoft or Google either.

I don't really care about being 'hip' or the 'new thing' because these are all inherently transient sorts or accolades, if you can even call them that.

I care only about the well being of my people.

India is going to keep growing, however gradually, and we're going to keep biting off a larger chunk of every market in terms of employment. We're the fastest growing economy right now, so at least moreso than gains made by already developed economies.

If you don't like us, I'm sorry for you, but I feel bad for you more than anything else because if you're already having trouble, your state is hopeless.
>>
>>51282236

I challenge every /pol/tard in this thread to come up with a truly hilarious meme that denigrates us Indians and isn't recycled humor from UNICEF commercials.
>>
>>51280315
>even if you have are an indian kid
well anon,
>>
>>51282513
shet
>>
>>51282402
More detailed textures and models.

Not to mention different LODs of both and in case of textures, light maps.
>>
>>51282432
You forgot the sirs and my friends
>>
File: 1409984968547.jpg (67 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1409984968547.jpg
67 KB, 540x720
>>51282432
Meanwhile, 99.99% of your population shits on the streets next to dead animals, while living in severe poverty.

You're not fooling anyone, pajeet, Indians have been subhuman filth for centuries and that isn't changing anytime soon. But at least you're better than Abos, I suppose :^)
>>
>>51281984
9/10
>>
just confirmation bias

90% of youtube tutorials are trash or spam anyway
>>
File: tisnig.jpg (28 KB, 526x686) Image search: [Google]
tisnig.jpg
28 KB, 526x686
>>51278774
>>
File: i7I9K.jpg (291 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
i7I9K.jpg
291 KB, 1200x900
>>51282646

i've seen worse.

at least you're better than...uhm... i haven't really seen this sort of thing anywhere but in the US
>>
>>51282432
Laddie, if it's all going to be Indians developing software, we're all hopeless, goddamn

>Work in QA for fortune 500 multinational
>Dev teams all over the world, USA, Germany, China, Israel, Ireland, Singapore and India
>India dev's software always has 10X the bugs of any other
>Never installs successfully, never functions properly once installed without manual intervention
>Dev interaction on tickets with literally any other country consists of uploading the basic log, describing the issue, maybe a little putting heads together to figure out a root cause, usually fixed within 1-2 days, and they release a new build containing the fix
>India dev's first response is to demand the same logs with a different debug string
>again
>and again
>and again
>for weeks, until the ticket has 15 sets of the same fucking logs, with deeper and deeper traces, and the exception was there clear as day in the first log.
>Management get involved because the release is blocked by this fucking ticket
>India dev comments CAN I CLOSE THE TICKET CAN I CLOSE THE TICKET
>No fuck off and fix it
>Instead of releasing a new build, they send a handful of new JARs and demand we put them into various locations in the application
>Doesn't fix it, repeat, MORE TRACES, DO THE NEEDFUL, CAN I CLOSE THE TICKET, more jars
>Eventually the problem goes away, kinda, or someone outside of fucking India dev figures out a root cause (usually me, even though I'm never supposed to go deep into the logs like that, just give them to the dev)
>Finally it's resolved
>CAN I CLOSE THE TICKET
>Not until you fucking give it to us in a build you moron, you want us to release this shit to billion dollar clients and it's not even fucking validated

Seriously, between the complete incompetence, rudeness, buck passing, and ABSOLUTE REFUSAL to accept any responsibility for issues, ever, under any circumstances, I'd say India dev alone has cost the company millions in delays, not even including technical debt.
>>
>>51282646
there is progress even in india, but it is slow

india is a secular, constitutional democracy where our press actively criticizes the government.

that means in order to institute reforms, we must first build consensus.

that means attitudes must change at the grassroots level.

in China the government can force change, and in the Islamic world they just censor what they don't want seen by the outside world.

you might be made aware of all our shortcommings as a nation, but the idea is gradual cultural progress leading to economic and political progress, while still respecting political freedoms and human rights as best as possible, so it's a very messy and slow process.
>>
>>51279593
underrated post
>>
>>51282807

I see lots of anecdotes like this, and I don't doubt that when you say could be true.

At the same time, the point of the comment you're responding to was to drop statistics as more reliable evidence as to the nature of Indian participation in industry.

Even if what you say were true, within your country, I can guarantee Indian diaspora represents a disproportionate share of the economy, and if your workforce is representative of the economy as a whole, then the Indian expats statistically at least pull their own weight as compared to you.

You can also keep your comment shorter, it's not like you guys ever post anything new.
>>
File: 1446603735800.jpg (201 KB, 1181x1091) Image search: [Google]
1446603735800.jpg
201 KB, 1181x1091
>>51282356
>khan academy
>good
Apex kek
>>
>>51282432
>I care only about the well being of my people.
then why not build them some toilets?
>>
>>51278690

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwHBJucQK_0

funny accent

i can understand what's going on tho
>>
>>51282928
There's not really a large Indian population here, I'm sure many of them work in tech relative to the average. That doesn't mean anything though, other than that some HR goon got fooled by some worthless masters, and the box she could tick on the "diversity" form. I work with many Indians, and there is literally just one I would describe as competent.

Indians work disproportionately in tech because for some reason, every Indian who can seems to see tech as their golden ticket, even if they know fuck all about technology or computing. Most westerners who get into computer science were hobbyists for years as kids, growing up interested in it. The impression I get from the Indians is that they got into it cause it's better than driving a taxi.

Your basic point belies the stupidity of the indian mindset, as if having large numbers counts. Don't you think the fact that everyone is singling out Indians like this means there's a very real problem with the Indian approach to tech? I'm not saying there are no competent Indians in tech, but goddamn if the majority aren't a complete waste of time and money.
>>
>>51283021
Only good thing about overwatch is the porn
>>
File: 1446410474635.jpg (297 KB, 1280x1810) Image search: [Google]
1446410474635.jpg
297 KB, 1280x1810
>>51283146
The only good thing about Overwatch is Tracer desu
>>
>>51283143
The monkey will never understand, since they talk a lot of pride, but work for subhuman pay and never return a good product.
>>
>>51282928
Companies hire indians because they're cheap, not because they're good. H1B visas don't represent the abundance of jobs, but just how low indians are willing to sell themselves for because $.25/day and half a granola bar is more than they could ever hope to make at home
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD8uedlf8wE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ErcmR_99eI

These are great.
>>
>>51282432
I'm not talking about your 'people', I'm talking about your open sewer of a country. They smell a nickle in doing something and suddenly there is a new bubble and India is quickly becoming the fastest growing leader in whatever market.

Then the world sees the absolute shit India puts out, and the bubble bursts.

Because again, when your only selling point is "I'll do it for pocket change!", the hype dies down quickly.
>>
File: 2012-sdt-asian-americans-0232.png (15 KB, 290x436) Image search: [Google]
2012-sdt-asian-americans-0232.png
15 KB, 290x436
>>51283143

>HR goon got fooled by some worthless masters,

That's not even a coherent argument
Are you saying private industry is mastered by Indians?

>and the box she could tick on the "diversity" form.

These are the go-to argument for white failures.

I've never once in my life experienced any sort of preferential treatment for being Indian; you people act like it's a magic ticket to get any job, anytime.

How about some statistics?

Not only are we disproportionately represented for tech startups (for which there is no HR), we're disproportionately represented in patent applications filed, and median household income.
>>
>>51283484

the important thing to notice here, ladies and gentlemen, is the reliance on anecdotes and subjective claims.

I can't blame you for doing code-monkey-tier work, and then being disappointed at the quality of your coworkers.
It'd be disappointing for me to have to go back to working at that tier too.

After all, we're not just doing tech; we're also manufacturing the plurality of the generic meds you take.
>>
>>51283621
Don't use big words if they don't know what they mean.
>>
>>51283259
Of course Indians in India do mostly menial work.

India just started industrializing about 50 years ago. Before that Indians weren't even allowed to choose where they imported from / whom they exported to and were dying of famines by the millions every decade.

50 years after the US began industrializing ownership of certain people was still legal.

I don't doubt that the sort of labor Indians in India offers is disproportionately of the lower-skill sort. Most Indians don't even have a proper education yet, it's a developing country.
>>
>>51283816
I don't bother reading the entire thing.

When someone responds in a hate thread, I just make an assumption of the pattern the comment will follow, 90% of the times it turns out right; racists aren't the brightest, most creative sorts.
>>
>>51278690
just dont watch them? You can also dislike their video, hell you can block their entire channel with some browser addons. But yeah you are right tho, Indian people stress me the fuck out
>>
>>51281923
Jesus Christ
>>
>>51283859
You're really fucking stupid aren't you?
>>
>>51281403
I thought so too, but there's closer ones. Google:

>What is the closest language to Latin?

>Phonetically, probably Italian. Morphologically and syntactically, Romanian is the only language that preserves certain elements (aside from declension, for example, the verb "to be" conjugates closest to Latin). This is perhaps also due to it being isolated from the rest of Romance languages in its development.

but also saw that romance languages are more similar to each other than to (vulgar) latin.

>>51282095
yep
>>
>>51278853

I just realized, Indians probably use BOTH HANDS WHEN THEY TYPE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IMAGINE HAVING TO TOUCH THAT KEYBOARD
IMAGINE
>>
>>51278690
Don't forget, these people are running Microsoft and google.
>>
>>51278712

confirmed for not knowing how languages work
>>
>>51280309

Why are you on /g/? Epin meems?
>>
>>51281896
>>51281923

Christ ... Is that a sandpeople/indian hybrid? Seriously disturbing.
>>
>>51282524

Don't forget high resolution uncompressed audio. Fucking retards.
>>
>>51283859
>I just make an assumption
The most heinous of crimes.
>>
File: 1429462552189.png (757 KB, 1198x1200) Image search: [Google]
1429462552189.png
757 KB, 1198x1200
>>51280261
>>51279291
>>51279058
>>51278782
>>
>>51282820
>india is a secular
lmao
>constitutional democracy
kek
>where our press actively criticizes the government.
tip top kek
>>
POO IN LOO
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (31 KB, 850x478) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
31 KB, 850x478
>>51284565
doesn't matter. you should always take the opportunity and generally tell indians to use a toilet :^)

> Take The Poo To The Loo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
>>
File: spooky demon laughing.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
spooky demon laughing.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>India is a nuclear power
>>
>>51280146
Watch "Slumdog Millionaire"
Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.