[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to reclaim my samsung Galaxy S tablet from my GF. What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 146049-p88tablet_original.jpg (57 KB, 386x316) Image search: [Google]
146049-p88tablet_original.jpg
57 KB, 386x316
I want to reclaim my samsung Galaxy S tablet from my GF. What Chinese tablet should i buy for my GF?
>She watches netflix
>Browses facebook and other websites
>Watches youtube

My budget is around 170$ (150€).
>>
>>51275497
oh she
>playes hearthstone
so that should run on the tablet
>>
People who sit on their ass watching Netflix all day suck.
>>
Nexus 7
>>
Xiaomi MiPad if you want quality.

http://www.gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_154811.html

Or one of the Asus ones.
>>
>>51275497
New Kindle Fire - 50.00
Kindle 6 - 99.99
>>
Should I get a Chuwi Hi8 or a Teclast Air?
>>
>>51275543
>http://www.gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_154811.html
thank you, this looks just what i was looking for
>>
>>51275497
>being such a c.uck that you gave a tablet to your gf
>>
>>51275602
I have the Chuwi Hi8 and it's pretty good, the only downside it's the internal storage, you get like 5GB for Android and like 12 for Windows 10.

Still enough if you will use it for work or just streaming without saving the files.

The screen looks pretty good but if there is light you will get glare since the glass is not part of the LCD+Touch.
>>
>>51275708
do you like the resolution or do you think qxga is a lot better?
>>
>>51275726
It's a bit weird since I'm used to 1080p, but you get used to it, other downside it's the screen on time while streaming it can only reach 3:40hours, I guess the Vi8 must have a better screen on time due lower resolution and bigger battery, but it also charges pretty fast, the charger delivers 14w, the label says 5v 2A, but it seems to be 9v 1.5A so nearly quick charge 2.0 speeds.
>>
>>51275726
Oh! and forgot to answer your question, 1200p on a 8inch screen looks pretty good, no complain about the screen at all, it looks high end.
>>
>>51275497
>"gf"
>"my"
>touchwizz
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.