[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pc build
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: kramer-ylli-haruni.jpg (127 KB, 583x700) Image search: [Google]
kramer-ylli-haruni.jpg
127 KB, 583x700
Thoughts on this build /g/?
>>
>>51274766
forgot link lol
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/z6VdkL
>>
>>51274766
Personally I prefer George Costanza over Kramer.

As for the build, I have no idea.
>>
>>51274798
thanks for the input
>>
Buy a more reasonable PSU
>>
>>51274828
What do you mean by reasonable?
>>
>>51274828
less watts or less price?
>>
>>51274854
Dude that is a $190 860W PSU you are planning to use for a probably <400W system. Get something cheaper at like 600W. Even if you overclock you're probably fine at that wattage.

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/evga-power-supply-220gs0650v1

Less than half the price for 200 less wattage.
>>
>>51274766
>http://pcpartpicker.com/p/z6VdkL
go 980ti, 980 has shit price/performance

if you need to cut costs somewhere to fit it in, get a cheaper psu (860 watts is waaaay more than you need) and downgrade to 16 gigs of ram, 980ti is worth it

also would reccomend a better keyboard and mouse, for mouse go for something with a perfect sensor, especially if you play shooters (if you want to stick with steelseries, go with the rival, if not I'd go Zowie FK, but you could also go Deathadder, Logtech G400s, anything with a perfect sensor is good)

keyboard is alright I guess actually, but there are better options at the same price point
>>
Gaming but u know that u have to be 18 to use this site
Olso post this thread wtih uname -a so imaybe i will gove aome advice
>>
>>51274954
How good is a 980ti over a 290x and is it so good that you would literally choose the 980ti over anything
>>
>>51274772
trash the keyboard and the 32gb of ram(unless this is an editing workstation) with the extra money get a better gpu.
>>
>>51275201
well I'd go 390 over 290x, but honestly if you have the money for the 980ti, (which you do if you cut back just a little bit on some other stuff) go for it, it's worth it, best price/performance by far in the higher tier cards
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.