[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thinking of buying a new computer, which brand is better Dell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1447120003875.jpg (79 KB, 800x742) Image search: [Google]
1447120003875.jpg
79 KB, 800x742
Thinking of buying a new computer, which brand is better Dell or Toshiba?
>>
Apple Retina (R) MacBook (R) Pro (R)
>>
Gensokyo Systems by Sysadmin
>>
>>51272736
based trump
>>
So the ending of fallout 4 is basically life is strange?
>>
>>51272736
Good thing I'm high. I'm already forgetting what the ending is.
>>
>>51273347
Life is strange at least has waifus
Also, wrong thread m8
>>
Toshiba, OP. Dell is poo.
>>
Wait, did trump literally say that?
He's played fallout?
Fuck me based.
>>
ASUS
>>
Dell, OP. Toshiba is poo.
>>
File: 1444016293881.png (312 KB, 640x592) Image search: [Google]
1444016293881.png
312 KB, 640x592
I read "like the ending of fallout 4" and did not immediately so reading, so I deserve t it, but fuck you
>>
>>51274009
it was made up by some intern on his "how-to-win-over-the-youth intelligence committie " of his campaign

>implying an old man could beat the game in lesse than 5 days
>>
>spouting lines fed to him
the man is so disingenuous, and it is strikingly obvious to anyone who hasn't been swirling around the drain in the dirty dish water that is is propaganda for ages. the only anyone can support this man is because the human mind needs to have an idea presented to it seven times before it accepts it, and he has the means (money) to make that happen to everyone in america. he can say whatever he wants, he just has to hit his message to you seven times and most people will start to lap it up, like hungry cats to a bowl of warm milk. except that milk is a power hungry, deceietful, and arrogant billionare's jizz. how can someone of his calibre be an effective leader? a leader needs to be a negotiator, he asserts that he's a negotiator, but when you think about it all he amounts to is a bully, someone used to getting their way - all the time. unfortunately the real world of politics doesn't work the same way as a company where there's ultimately only one person in absolute power.
>>
>>51274572
Does this also have to do with how he tweeted that meme video?
>>
>>51272736
Dell. And that's a shitty ending. It's like a funky inverse of Fallout 3. Pretty fucking glad I'm waiting til next year to buy it.
>>
>>51272736
Kek, almost got a gaymen friend to read that

>>51272777
Trips confirm
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.