[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Android keyboards.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: unnamed.png (131 KB, 506x900) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
131 KB, 506x900
Which alternative android keyboards do you use /g/? I'm looking to replace Google Keyboard.
>>
File: blackberry.jpg (179 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
blackberry.jpg
179 KB, 1440x2560
>>51272418

Blackberry Keyboard

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2HiQb24yKKwd3lBWUJQLTFKYlk/view
>>
pirated swype
>>
>>51272864
> here use this keyboard application hosted on some unknown host local. You can trust me. I am on the Internet. Don't mind the permissions.
>>
>>51272418
dat sex appeal
>>
>>51272418
Swiftkey
>>
SwiftKey
>>
>>51272418
Trying out the blackberry keybkard right now. I won't correct any mistakes in this post. I don't see the use of the floating words to create sentences but text prediction and autocirrect seem go be working very well. And I'm surprised how fast this keyboard is. Now lag at with the bombardment of all these words. But honestly swiping works a lot better than just flicking words to make sentences and shut. This honestly isn't very one handed friendly. Takes much longer.

In this post im going to use nothing but flick in the words and it took... Ah duck it. In the previous sentence it took me nearly a minute since not all words connect and it takes time to look at the words and shot to get them flowing well. Supposedly you are supposed to use the keyboard for a few days before it starts to understanding your form of writing so maybe I'll just hold off until then. But this keyboards autocirrect is awesome. A lot better than Google keyboard.
>>
>>51272903
i meant to post this marginally better link. here, take a chance in your life anon.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/blackberry-priv/general/list-blackberry-apks-t3243341/
>>
>>51272418

P.O. Box

Has fantastic Japanese support.
>>
Swype, because Touchpal doesn't have Japanese.
>>
Messagease

Because using a keyboard created for 10 fingers (and not a very good one at that) downscaled and put on a small touch screen to be used with only thumbs is dumb as fuck.
>>
Swype if you swype.
Swiftkey if you're a faggot that uses both hands to type.
>>
>>51275065
You can swipe on SwiftKey, fagetron.
>>
>>51275065
>tfw no Marshmallow support on swype
>>
Touchpal.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.