[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
With the same money, i can buy LG G3 or Motorola Moto G 3rd gen.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: LG-G3-1.jpg (927 KB, 3136x2124) Image search: [Google]
LG-G3-1.jpg
927 KB, 3136x2124
With the same money, i can buy LG G3 or Motorola Moto G 3rd gen.
Now you would say there's no dillema since lg g3 seems the better option.
But i don't think i can get comfortable with a 5.5 inch screen and the moto seems more possible candidate for more future updates. Also im not a man that wants much.

Is anyone the owner of one of these devices?What's your experienence?
>>
>>51272079
I just went through this last weekend figuring out which phone to buy for my first new phone since the nexus 4.

Went with the Moto G (16GB) and a 64GB microsd... Most the other phones in the price range were too large or nearing EOL. My main concerns were battery, price, and not getting a phablet.
>>
I have a G3 and baby hands, not a single problem using it.

Moto G is so thick and garbage. Even though the G3 is bigger, it is almost borderless and thin.
>>
>>51272139
by baby hands you mean it handles falls and stuff?
>>
>>51272079
I use a Moto G 3rd gen as my daily driver.

Great phone, the battery life is insane, camera is mediocre but passable, performance is good. Make sure you get the 2GB.
>>
>>51272403
Yeah, the 16gb is what im aiming for.

Does anyone has anything to say about the g3?
>>
File: 1444137403220.png (573 KB, 777x1054) Image search: [Google]
1444137403220.png
573 KB, 777x1054
I bought the Moto G with a 32GB card.
Haven't regretted it since. Just need to sell my old Z1 Compact now.
>>
>>51272437
G3 owner here. had it for almost a year
I have a couple minor problems with it so far. Sometimes the phone will randomly restart, battery will become disconnected so you'll have to take the back off and put it back on, won't update if it's rooted, which is pretty annoying.
Battery is fine if you don't have screen brightness past 60% (I use 30% and the battery life is pretty good)
2gb ram 32gb internal space, pretty great camera, fast phone. nothing much I could say about it
It's a great phone overall
>>
bamp
>>
>>51272079
LG G3 doesn't feel like a 5.5" screen. It feels more like a 4.8-5" screen because the bezels are so small. Unless you have really small hands I would definitely recommend the G3.
>>
dont buy g3
I wouldn't buy moto g either but if its your only option...
>>
>>51273147
why and what would you recommend?
>>
>>51273147
Name a better sub-$300 phone?
>>
>>51273190
>>51273147
this
>>
>>51272079
I just went from an LG G3 g I a Moto G 3rd Gen. The LG is definitely more feature packed, but the Motorola doesn't lag like a bitch. Now I'm looking at upgrading to the BlackBerry Priv or the LG V10, just not sure since the Moto G is plugging away pretty much without a hiccup.
>>
>>51273225
I haven't experienced lag at all. It seems to effect everyone but me
>>
I'm looking at the newer Moto G but my friend says to just spend the extra (50?) dollars and get a Moto X. Thoughts? Specs-wise they're not much different
>>
>>51273378
I've also considered the Moto X 2014
what do you think about the X?
>>
>>51273357
You lucky sunuvabitch, I really liked the G3 at first, but about six months in it started lagging like crazy, went and killed everything I could, but it was still laggy. It really was a good phone in spite of that one issue.
>>
So first I was set on the moto G. Then I decided I wanted the 4gb zenfone 2 since I could get a used one for the same price. THEN I saw I could get the boss G3 off swappa for a comparable price and it looks to have everything I want plus DEM BEZELS.

Can't fucking choose. Part of me wants to just grab a verizon moto e LTE and unlock it for 50 bucks total.
>>
I would get the Moto G 3rd Gen, I'm currently using a 1sr gen with 5.1 L, CM 12.1. Absolutely no lag. If you know how to manage it you will have amazing performance, easy to fix and there are many guides for the phone. I'll stay true to good ol' Motorola
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.