[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Vergins have spoken
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: verge-2015-11-06_15-38-23.0.jpg (187 KB, 2040x1360) Image search: [Google]
verge-2015-11-06_15-38-23.0.jpg
187 KB, 2040x1360
BLACKBERRY IS DEAD!!
http://www.theverge.com/2015/11/9/9694374/blackberry-priv-review-android-phone
>>
Verge is paid for by Apple. Ignore Apple shills. There is no better phone than the priv on the market atm.
>>
This has been true for a few years already my friend
>>
>>51271340
That review praised them.

Kek.

Looks like i'll be getting a priv soon.
>>
>reading iVerge
They are cancer. Link to a third party mirror or a pastebin, but don't put too much stock in their opinion, whether positive or negative.
>>
>>51272233
>verge gives feedback
>not positive or negative, but zero
>/g/ raves
>>
Physical keyboards so small are just as shitty and useless as touchscreen keyboards. This phone is dumb.
>>
>>51272284
Fucking this. This things keyboard isn't any different from my slide phone from 8 years ago which was fucking awful to type on
Virtual might not be accurate but with autocorrect and how fast you can type on it it's much better
>>
>>51272588
Some people think track pads are superior to mice, some think track balls are superior to both, some use that stupid fucking nub in the middle of 2000s laptops, and all of them are right because it's subjective. If you type faster with touch keyboards, good for you, but not everyone does.
>>
>>51271340
>....privilege
>'I don't even know what that means!'
>>
>>51272284

Maybe if you had some actual dexterity, typing on them wouldn't be an issue.

Physical is way better because it is more accurate, and can be typed on without looking.
>>
How is the verge so dumb, they just straight up lie. Chen said they needed to sell 5 million phones, not 5 million privs. Like seriously fuck off
>>
im buying mine tomorro mornin fellas, u best be doin the same
>>
I pre ordered mine and apparently everyone that bought it from somewhere other than blackberry already got it. so pre ordering was pointless and it doesn't matter the scenario, but blackberry always fucks it up when it comes to shipping their products on release date. the reviews have been mixed and i'm having second doubts on whether this phone will be shit or decent.
>>
>>51271340
>CON
>Expensive for an Android phone.

Remember, only Apple is allowed to charge that much for a product.
>>
>>51275014
Kek
I noticed that too
Just to show how stupid the writer is.
>>
http://www.theverge.com/2014/11/13/7213819/your-bowling-shirt-is-holding-back-progress

the verge is a good site huh anon?
>>
>>51274008
this and this
>>
>>51275641
>inb4 someone says something about muh games
You don't even need any kind of article to prove The Verge is shit though
>>
>>51271360
This desu desu senpai
>>
>>51276580
desu desu
I'm typing desu and it's being displayed as desu WTF
>>
>The Verge
Get the fuck out.
>>
>>51272284
>>51272588
gtfo the Motorola Droids had the best keyboards I you owned one you would know it's ten times better then on screen shit
>>
>>51271340
>touch typing.
I want one. My sis has Passport and it's keyboard is just lovely to use.
Priv could only be better, hardware wise, if keyboard was sliding from longer side and screen came equipped with wacom digitizer.
Oh, price. It's cheaper where I live than Galaxy Note. So yeah.
>>
>>51272588
Let's see you type a message without looking you ignorant fuck.
>>
>>51272284
>>51272588
>I don't like it so nobody should be able to have it
Fuck off cunts

>>51276947
To be fair I used to be able to do this with my 5th gen iPod touch
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.