[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thinking of picking up a new phone and the Sony Z5 seems perfect.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 1200x1260) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 1200x1260
Thinking of picking up a new phone and the Sony Z5 seems perfect.

Does it have a flaw other than Heatdragon 810?
>>
Nope, but if that's your main concern you can go for a Z3
>>
I dont know the z5 but with my z3 i nust use manual settings for the photos otherwise with auto i get shitty blurry,abysmal results
>>
Z3 Compact master race
>>
>>51268453
Doesn't seem to be an issue unless you plan on recording at 4K for over 20mins or back to back benchmarks.

Z5 compact seems like the best of the three.
>>
Had z3c, the audio jack was faulty, took it to the official repair center 3 times to change it, worked a week or less. They refused to exchange my unit.

Sony had the worst consumer service ever and the quality control ain't good. I had a Moto g, Samsung Galaxy s2 iPhone 3G and 4s and never had a single problem.

Think twice before buying Sony phones. Don't believe me? Google xperia forums, tons of people complaining about something faulty with their units
>>
>>51268793
$0.20 have been added to your account.
>>
>>51268826
Wtf are you talking about
>>
>>51268453
>Does it have a flaw other than Heatdragon 810?

The price

Getting the z5 soon desu
>>
Have a Z5 Compact on T-Mobile network in the USA. Works well, no heat issues.
>>
Just a couple of things they fucked over the Z3
>Abysmal placement of the volume buttons. What the fuck were they thinking?
>Placement of speakers looks pretty but they are now very easy to cover with your hands on landscape mode
>>
recently got the z5 compact. happy with it so far.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.