[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, which one of you guys went through with this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: t8w4fvC.png (157 KB, 1080x1083) Image search: [Google]
t8w4fvC.png
157 KB, 1080x1083
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/rumblr-tinder-fighting-app-launch-beta-nov-9-article-1.2427623

In relation to this post from a year ago
>>
>>51266778
go back to reddit pls
>>
im doing one like this for platonic smoking in canada when trudeau moves forward with leaglizing weed

original idea do not steal
>>
>>51266872
>a leaf
>>
>>51266843
But, my dank memes are from here.
>>
>>51266922
i know hes a meme but the upcoming US election is far more grim
>>
>>51266872

Isn't there like at least 2 apps that do that already? High there is one.
>>
>>51266956
sounds illegal f a m

oh its a colorado startup nvm
>>
>>51266973

How could it be illegal? It's not selling illicit material, just providing the means to meet up with people. Pretty sure High there has expanded now, I'm in the UK and I had one for a bit.
>>
>>51267024
well because it provides a platform for people to sell illegal drugs to each other

uber is having legal trouble over fucking taxis

asking for sources and whatnot is banned on nearly every drug forum
>>
>>51266778
FUKIN HELL. HOW DO I FIX CAPS
>>
>>51267074
>he doesn't smoke legal

L M A O
>>
>>51267080
IT BROKE WHILE READING ARTICLE

OH SHIT

I CANT TRIFORCE:

▲ ▲
>>
>>51267074

So does every social network though? And every email provider? Yeah asking for sources is banned but these apps will strictly say in the TOS that asking for the supply of drugs is forbidden. Obviously it'll still happen but it's just to cover their asses.
>>
>>51267106
hmm is suppose youre right, but i would never use one of these apps in the UK

how do you know you arent talking to police?
>>
>>51267127

You don't, but then if you're asking strangers straight up to hook you up then you're asking for it. If you're trying to buy online, use the dark web. These apps are designed to get talking to people/meet them. Obviously that would be at your own discretion, and if you did meet someone then there's nothing stopping you from asking to hook you up.
>>
>>51267176
ya but if i were a cop this shit would be a gold mine for me after a shift
>>
>>51267188

You could say that about anything though. Obviously the fact it's specifically for people who smoke up could make it an easy target but if you're not careful about what you do the chances are you probably deserve it.
>>
We need one for handjobs

The logo is a Facebook "Like" grasping a cock
>>
>>51266778
Motherfucker didn't even name it properly or use the right logo.
>>
>>51267233
The apps are a retarded idea in general unless you live in a legal area. Even then I would still be worried about whoever I met with trying to rob you.
People often think that weed being practically harmless means that everyone involved is equally tame, but that isn't the case. It's still valuable shit that others are willing to steal.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.