[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apple Help?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
I doubt any of you can help me out with this but last week I bought a 2016 Chevy Cruze, fully loaded. I was looking into the things I could do with the onboard Chevy MyLink OS and I came across Apple Carplay. I updated my iPhone 6s+ to the newest firmware and plugged my phone into the car's USB port. All of the video's I've watch the CarPlay just pops up on the phone and the UI of the car but mine doesn't do anything. I go into the Carplay settings on my phone and it tells me to hold down my push to talk button on my steering wheel and the car and phone literally do nothing. How tf do I pair this up and get it working? I know it works since I've seen at least 6 different video's of my exact car working with CarPlay. Sorry for the long ass text just trying to sort this out. Thanks in advance
-Anon
>>
Have you considered contacting Apple? Or your car manufacturer or dealer?

Wait I guess that means talking to people who aren't anonymous morons like me on the internet, so nvm.
>>
>>51264318
>I bought a 2016 Chevy Cruze

kek

Didn't you research cars before you bought?
>>
>>51264358
I know this may sound crazy but I like to avoid 3 hour waiting times with elevator music. Also, my dealership won't know shit, all they care about is ripping $27k out of a 19 year old's wallet.
>>
>>51264374
maybe you shouldn't be jizzing out 27k you probably don't have on a brand new car you muppet

call apple
>>
>>51264374
>>51264374
>$27k out of a 19 year old's wallet.

kek

Hope you enjoy that econobox anon
>>
>>51264391
I have plenty of money lol I just want my goddamn CarPLay to work fgt
>>
File: 3530886-1380068044605.png (139 KB, 1920x1920) Image search: [Google]
3530886-1380068044605.png
139 KB, 1920x1920
>>51264318
>>
>>51264318
It just werkz
>>
WITH HIS ASS

UP HIS ASS
>>
You guys were a lot of help. Thanks
>>
Are you on the latest version of iOS on your iPhone and latest version of Chevy MyLink in your vehicle?

These are the instructions from Chevy:
https://my.chevrolet.com/learn/apple
>>
>>51264901
Yea I tried the whole holding the button down and it still didn't work, I'll just call Apple support on my next day off
>>
install gentoo
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.