[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IPhone vs android which is superior
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 13
File: iphone5s-selection-hero-2015.png (58 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
iphone5s-selection-hero-2015.png
58 KB, 300x300
IPhone vs android which is superior
>>
>>51262545
Android because it offers you more choice. /thread
>>
my penis is superior against your mom's ass desu baka senpai lmoa rekterino
>>
>>51262545
iPhone because justwerks and no lag. /thread
>>
iPhone because it offers more security. /thread
>>
>>51262583
This
>>
>>51262545
New thread topic:

A vs B.
Which is better?
>>
Fuck off
>>
>>51262594
A because it's symmetrical. /thread
>>
>>51262594

Obscure C alternative
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-09-15-36-44.png (550 KB, 768x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-09-15-36-44.png
550 KB, 768x1280
>>51262586
"Apple has the most secure devices ever" -Jennifer Lawrence

Pic related
>>
>>51262545
windows phone
>>
>>51262633
LOL
>>
>>51262622
Tell me something about Turkey. Is it a mudslime shithole or a respectful, interesting country?
>>
Android if you prefer to eat shit

iPhone if you prefer to eat shit from your hands
>>
>>51262653
Short: Don't come here

Long: More than half of the people are mudslime idiots but extreme mudslimes are like 15% of the mudslime population and they go to ISIS so they are not much problem FOR NOW. Despite these, people here are respectful. It is a beautiful country with its geography, history and culture not with people. Mostly mudslime population keep electing mudslime parties for 11 years and it seems it is gonna blow up to sharia or civil war in 4-5 years. Also Kurds and Syrians are the niggers and another big problem of Turkey. Especially kurds. Also education is shit. Depends on why you wanna come here but generally it is shit.
>>
File: 3210.jpg (149 KB, 492x1210) Image search: [Google]
3210.jpg
149 KB, 492x1210
/thread
>>
>>51262838
Also it is not an Arabic sand country like you see in the movies.
>>
>>51262545
Who gives a frick you god damn autist
>>
>>51262545
Android is objectively superior from a customization and freedom standpoint, stock android looks a lot nicer than iOS and has more features such as widgets

iPhone just werks and has decent build quality, also their iphones are supported for fucking ages, iphone 4s from 2011 is still officially supports the latest iOS, I'm unaware of any android phone manufacturer who support their phones officially for that long
>>
iPhone:

Pros

>best screen
>best processor
>best OS
>better apps
>better build quality
>associated with rich people
>faster
>smoother
>better camera
>best ergonomics
>3d touch support
>best looking
>higher social status
>less depreciation
>better software support
>more secure
>less botnety
>looks better out of the box
>werks

Cons

>more expensive

Android:

Pros

>cheap

Cons

>literally lags
>poor people use it
>associated with basement neckbeards
>looks like shit
>google
>planned obsolescence
>shitty adware apps
>>
>>51263173
Why do you eat shit from your hands, friend?
>>
>>51262583
>>51262590
Samefag, piss off shill.
>>
>>51262583
> /threading your own posts
This is your average a Apple customer.
>>
>>51263173
The ammount of the retarded points sums up your autism.
>>
iPhone is for simple people

Android is for great people with brains
>>
>>51263173
this nigga high on crack senpai
>>
>>51262545
for people who ask this kind of question, definitely iPhone
>>
>>51264240

iPhone is for poorfags and normalfags

Android is for 3rd worlders
>>
>>51264327
idiot.

>>51264240
correct
>>
>>51262606
Uhm you just fucked up.
>>
Android phones are improving but

>java
>on embedded system

Why
>>
IPhone and Android just have different purposes. If you want Android you have like 50 different phones out right now that you have to decide between. You have to know what all the specifications mean, you have to consider and looks up camera tests and battery tests and strength tests. With an iPhone you just want into the store and decide if you want the big one or the small one. Then when you take an android out of the box you have to install a new launcher because the manufacture thinks they can make software and typically get alternatives of the stock apps. With an iPhone it just werks. I have time to and enjoy doing all the stuff with Android. Most of the people in my family would hate doing all that stuff so I'd just recommend them iPhone.
>>
>>51262583
Androidfag here who recently switched to an iPhone 6S Plus because workphone. Switched from a OnePlus One running CM12.1, I'd say I'm fairly unbiased, I just like Android's customizable features more.

I agree that the iPhone justwerks, as long as you ignore the clusterfuck that is iCloud. I use dropbox instead.

The "iOS has no lag" meme is long dead. If I want to have smooth 60fps animations, I HAVE to disable transparency in the settings, otherwise it's a stuttery mess, which is unacceptable on a all new high end phone.

Stock android is smoother, but less stable and secure.

Oh, and most of the time, the iOS counterpart of apps is much much better.

/blog
>>
>>51264918
Although I don't like saying it, the iP6S+ video camera with OIS is miles better then any Android phone I've tried. The mic's are better too.
>>
>>51262609
Pretty much the official response of gee in most instances
>>
I can't see anything wrong with iPhones.
They more often than not get free apps regularly.

Android is only good if you root the device, and thus able to install pirated software.

Also most of Android devices have crappy GPUs, and CPU.
>>
File: 4L_BG3RZr7S.jpg (36 KB, 316x424) Image search: [Google]
4L_BG3RZr7S.jpg
36 KB, 316x424
>>51264477
Java is bloated so that it can run on multiple systems, and so, they use it as a cushion to implement support for the literally thousands of devices android runs on.

iOS uses objective c and low-level memory management because they can, since they only ever need to implement support for maybe 6 or 7 devices at a time. Android doesn't have this luxury, so the phones need more ram and shit to efficiently compensate for the bloat. That's the only reason iPhones with 1 GB of ram can run just as well as some android phones with 2 or even 3 GB of ram.
>>
There's no real difference for the average Joe.

You tap on an icon, you do whatever you want, then close it and put it in your pocket.

Sure, if you're some kind of fucking nerd that actually cares about customizing your phone to the extreme, then yeah, it's easier to do on Android, but no normal people actually gives a shit. Whenever a normie gets an Android device, they completely shit up the homescreen anyway.

But here's the thing: Since there's so little difference in real life usage, getting an iPhone for full retail price is fucking retarded. If you get some amazing deal or whatever, then alright, but paying $850 (in my country, anyway) for a phone, no matter the brand, is stupid. Getting a cheaper Android phone is the sensible thing to do, unless you're the kind of person that keeps his phone for 3-4 years, in which getting an iPhone is not a bad idea, since they actually get updates.
>>
>>51262545
IPhone for security

Android for optimization
>>
>>51265303
>android
>optimization
Pick one.
>>
>>51262690
>trying this hard to force a meme
>>
>>51266114
>Having a plus chromosome
>Having autism
Pick one.
>>
Everyone is going to ignore OP comparing a phone to an os, k.
>>
Waiting for someone to give Apple enough money to license usage of A9 (or whatever number) chips to create a phone of equal "performance" as the iPhone, have it run Android cause whatever, and then eclipse all other flagships because it's marketing is "it's as good as iPhone because it's the same as an iPhone"

>all other flagships suddenly license out apple's AXX chips and then have shittier battery life and performance because Android
>Google gets their shit together and actually optimizes Android to work better on performance per watt like Apple
>all phones become underclocked, less powerful phones but survive the two day battery life hump
>sudden resurgence in removable batteries, microSD slots, and NFC because it's the only way to refresh the stale market
>>
>>51262622
>Not knowing it was a brute force attack also that was iCloud.
Android shills being retarded as always.
>>
>>51264443
Shilling this much
>>
>>51266797
>it was brute force
That's even worse. In any good security system, brute force success should be absolutely infeasible.
>>
>senpai
>desu
>>
>>51264001
>>51264183
>>51264296
Hello poorfags.
>>
>>51262545
>Which is better: a phone or an operating system?
You mean iOS, not iPhone.
>>
>>51262622
>fappening
>blackberry
>>
>>51263173
You:
Pros:
>Will do slave work for minimum wage to pay for $700 trash
Cons:
>literally autistic
>>
>>51267583
The iPhone actually costs 1500 dollars where I live.

Still worth it.
>>
>>51262606
i bet you feel real fuckin dumb right now
>>
Android. iOS cannot run applications not approved by Apple. As smartphones and tablets are increasingly becoming the general computing devices du jour, such a major fault in OS design is irreconcilable. If a device does not offer the user full access to the filesystem and full rights to execute applications as the user approves (not as a third party approves), at least as an option, then that device should not be used.
>>
>>51268133
iOS can do all of this. You just have to jailbreak
>>
>>51263173
i've never understood the poor people argument

you can get an iphone for free/$2 with most service providers in the states.

I know people on welfare who work 15 hours a week who own iphones because they are stupidly affordable with a contract, specially last years ones.
>>
iOS

Android is laggy, insecure and fragmented to shit

Mind you iOS is shit too because it's a walled garden

Get a dumbphone
>>
my only two android devices were galaxy s2 and lg g4

no fucking lag for me, get your autism fixed mates
>>
>>51262545
Android because iOS is to consoles what Android is to PC.
>>
>>51262545
Android. Copied them like the little asians that they are and then beat them. Funny as hell to watch.
>>
I like Android more. I've flip flopped a few times but I just like the Google ecosystem much more.

I have a Nexus 6P being delivered at the moment and but I have a iPhone 6S+ right now and while it's an awesome phone I'm missing some features from Android. I also miss being able to use the phone as a storage device should I need to from time to time. If I get bored of how my homescreen looks I can just change it up no problem. I also get free apps due to Google Rewards. I'm looking forward to Now on Tap as well.

Siri fucking blows too. Google Now is miles ahead and will probably always be. I don't need to have a conversation with my phone. Just give me the information I want with no bullshit please.
>>
>listening to the conversations of Android users
>talking about setting this up, setting that up, having some new stuff going on, updates
literally why. it's just a god damn phone. and it even lags because wew lad who the fuck would suspect that one OS for millions of devices might not work as flawlessly as iPhone with the OS optimized for it specifically

also anti-iPhone arguments are literally all of my what
>>
>>51268174
The argument isn't based on that.

Of course poor people can have it, its not like it costs 2 million dollars.

But iPhone is a rich person phone. Its expensive. Rich people tend to have more iPhones than any other social class. Poor people tend to have android. That's how it is. Get it?
>>
>>51271304
>But iPhone is a rich person phone. Its expensive. Rich people tend to have more iPhones than any other social class. Poor people tend to have android. That's how it is. Get it?
I'm not that guy, but I completely disagree, for first world countries anyway. In the UK at least I know plenty of people who are on minimum wage, some on work benefits, probably the sort of people who should be the worst off, with brand new iPhones.

It's a sociological phenomenon in which the lower classes will happily throw down their money on luxury items for the instant gratification of having a shiny new thing instead of saving or investing it like those in the middle and upper social classes. Mobile phones really say shit all about someones social class.
>>
File: 1444625178826.jpg (799 KB, 1000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1444625178826.jpg
799 KB, 1000x2000
>>51271304
>Its expensive
>>
>>51271476
There is no disagreeing my friend. Its a fact. Rich people have more iPhones than any other social class.
>>
>>51271534
should've caught on you were shitposting sooner
>>
>>51271548
Sure, my delusional friend.

http://techcrunch.com/2012/07/26/report-rich-people-prefer-ithings/

http://www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2014/04/05/surprise-apples-iphones-are-expensive-so-rich-people-are-more-likely-to-have-them/

http://www.digitaltrends.com/apple/iphone-news-rich-people-love-it-outsells-all-other-phones-combined/
>>
>>51271584
looks like the US is a lot different from the UK then

our poor due to our generous welfare state happily spend copious amounts of money on the instant gratification of getting an iPhone
>>
>>51271584
>eats shit from his hands
>uses clickbait as source
>lumps high ends androids in with $10 prepaid in desperate attempt to fake a point
ayylmao
>>
>>51263173
>best screen
There are phones with much better screens than the iPhone. Screens with better resolutions, higher max and lower min brightness, better contrast, better color reproduction, and better black levels.

>best processor
I don't disagree with this, would love to have seen more RAM.

>best OS
You definitely cannot claim that. It certainly suits a lot of people's needs, but I think Android still competes well in a number of areas and exceeds iOS in others.

>better apps
Depends on the app. Some apps have much more functionality on android but others just run better on iOS. I think this is a wash.

>better build quality
There are phones that match the iPhone in build quality.

>associated with rich people
Also associated with stupid college and high school students who don't know how to use a computer.

>faster
Again, Android does some things better and iOS does some things better. Phones are reaching a point where it doesn't matter how fast the phone is, app refresh is being limited by the speed of cellular data.

>smoother
iOS tends to sacrifice speed for fluid animation. I would like to see the ability to turn off/speed up animations like Android has.

>better camera
It's a wash really. The best android cameras can compete head-to-head to the point where it is just a matter of preference. I will say that iPhones tend to have very good speeds when it comes to taking pictures.

>best ergonomics
Stop talking out of your asshole, have you held something like the Moto X Pure? It's easier to hold because of the curved back. I also think Android's persistent back button is much more ergonomic than putting a back button in the top left all the time like iOS does.

>best looking
I think the iPhone 6/6S are a step back from previous iPhone designs, but I think this comes down to personal preference. I think a lot of the great design Apple puts into iPhones is ruined by people who just immediately put a big, ugly, rubber case on their phone.

CONTINUED1
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 537x538) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 537x538
iphone shill here

whats the point of having a lagdroid again? sure you have more freedom over your phone but what purpose does your phone serve outside of communication and conviences like google, media and maps?

shit, even RMS doesnt own a phone because he uses it exclusively for communication. why buy phones that fail every stress test and have been time and time again proven to be less secure than iphones?

all real work is done on your linux machine anyways, so i dont give a shit about hurr durr nsa and apple recording my keystrokes

tldr: consider the watermelon slices to be lagdroids and asuka to be time
>>
>>51271720
Boy, you are delusional. I'm not saying your phone is shit or anything. Do you even have data to prove what you are saying?

iPhone is a desirable consumerist good, of course poorfags have it but there is a lot more poorfags than richfags.

What i'm talking about is the iPhone/other phones ratio, that is exponentially bigger the average higher the income is. This is true all around the world. And I'm not even american.

>>51271787
Of course, sources are all wrong. 4chan meme poster is right.
>>
File: 1447042357159.jpg (55 KB, 400x280) Image search: [Google]
1447042357159.jpg
55 KB, 400x280
>>51263173
>iPhone:
>Pros
>>best screen
>>1366x768 on a phone

Why do insist on consuming fecal excrement from your hands?
>>
>>51271827
>>51263173
>higher social status
We already covered this, see the last comment!

>3D touch
I forgot this somehow. I think the feature is really great and has a lot of potential, but I fully expect it to be something Android will utilize in the next 2 years. For now though, good job Apple.

>Less depreciation
I don't really have the data to refute this, but I think it's probably true. The iPhone activation lock is a mixed blessing, because it means theft doesn't get you anywhere but you could also end up inadvertently buying a phone you can't even use, and you're screwed.

>Better software support
I agree with this. Android is at a disadvantage because it is up to each manufacturer to update their phones, as opposed to a centralized system like Google pushing updates on its own.

>More secure
It depends. Being non-open source, you can't prove that it's more secure. I think the fact that the US Government is getting pissed about the security and that Apple says they physically cant unlock iOS 8+ phones is probably reassuring for a lot of people. That said, you can't go full FOSS like you can on Android.

>Less botnety
Hard to prove again because of the proprietary software and all. It does appear Apple isn't trying to sell your data to advertisers like it seems Google is doing. I really just wish people would stop using the term botnet when not describing a virus or malicious attack circumstance.

>Looks better out of the box
I assume you mean software here because we already covered hardware looks. I think it's personal preference. Out of the box you can do a lot better job organizing your applications on Android than you can on iOS, and I think the folders on Android look nicer. Material Design versus iOS is personal preference for sure.

>Werks
Android can werk in many circumstances just as well as iOS. I think iOS does do a better job explaining things to the tech illiterate though.

CONS
>More expensive
That's true

To be continued!
>>
>>51271952
>more secure
Stopped reading right there, if iOS has anything going for it, it's security. Android doesnt hold a candle to iOS in this regard.

Your entire post is embarrassing.
>>
File: 1445402811600.png (37 KB, 220x230) Image search: [Google]
1445402811600.png
37 KB, 220x230
>>51271993
>iOS has anything going for it, it's security
TOPKEK
O
P
K
E
K
>>
File: 1442536613143.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1442536613143.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>51262545
>2013 nexus 5
>2014 iPhone 6

IPhone is so much smoother, way faster, definitely more responsive.
>>
>>51271897
> Do you even have data to prove what you are saying?
Of course not, there's been no studies undertaken in the UK regarding this. I'll happily admit that whatever you've said is true about the US, but it's almost exclusively relating to the US. The one instance in which central London is mapped means absolutely fuck all, since due to exorbitant house prices central London boroughs have just as many poor people in as they do rich because you've either got to be earning a high salary for it to be affordable or you're living in state supplied housing

You're not providing evidence for it being true around the world, just US, which is full of poor hispanics and has a fairly strict welfare system, where the rest of the world, particularly Europe has a much stronger welfare system and a higher national minimum wage. You're bundling everywhere to be identical to the US, despite huge socioeconomic differences, that sounds more delusional to me.
>>
>>51263173
>>51271827
>>51271952

Android pros:
>Cheap
Yeah on average, but for a lot of people on two year contracts, they see no difference in price between something like a Galaxy S6 and iPhone 6S.

Android Cons:
>literally lags
Again, Android is okay with sacrificing fluid animation for speed. I think it works quite well and you can change the animation speeds to make them slower if you want it to look less laggy. Scrolling and any other actions really have no difference from iOS.

>poor people use it
Lots of rich people use it too. If Android wasn't there to sell to poor people, Apple would have to cater to them.

>Associated with basement neckbeards
I don't disagree.

>Looks like shit
I think it's personal preference again. At least you have the option of changing how it looks, unlike on iOS.

>Google
Apple still can't compete with Google for a lot of different things, and I think Google offers a lot of great stuff like great voice recognition and context-aware information (you know, botnet stuff).

>Planned obsolescence
It isn't a problem for Android itself, it's a problem that phone manufacturers just stop updating phones so fast. Again though, I think it would help Android a lot to have a centralized update system rather than relying on manufacturers.

>shitty adware apps
Good thing you can get rid of them and go FOSS if you want. It's not like Apple doesn't include shit apps that hardly anyone uses (Stocks, Find my Friends) and that you can't uninstall.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 500x375
>>51272006
>no argument
>replies with /s4s/ memes
sasuga
>>
File: shiteating.jpg (62 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
shiteating.jpg
62 KB, 500x329
>>51272067
>no security
>consumes fecal excrement with his hands
>>
Android phones have stupid names like OnePlus One X.

Not to mention that the Android OS itself has names like Lollipop and Deep Fried Chocolate Chip Cookie.
>>
>>51262582
kek
>>
BlackBerry
>>
>>51271993
You didn't really read my point then. I agree that Apple does seem to take security very seriously, and they have made a lot of great improvements to security on phones, including the whole Activation Lock system, TouchID, longer and more diverse passcodes, remote lock/wipe, etc. But all of these systems are closed source and you can't really verify their integrity. You really have no way to prove that Apple isn't secretly incorporating a backdoor to every major government body in the world. You can't just trust press releases for that kind of stuff. Governments lie, cover up, and otherwise hide spying, and have since spying became a thing. People's opinion about Apple and their security would fall a lot if a report came out that they had also been lying about all that security stuff to appear like they have a good security focus. So Apple has every reason to hide that they might be doing that as well.
>>
>>51272059
>replying to a troll post
>>
>>51272114
>replying to a reply to a troll post
>>
>>51272088
Yeah because I-phone / o-sex isnt a retarded name
>>
>>51272117
>replying to a reply of a reply of a troll post
>>
>>51272105
>Apple does seem to take security very seriously
AYYLMAO
Y
Y
L
M
A
O

ROOT EXPLOIT UNPATCHED FOR FOUR YEARS AND COUNTING
>>
File: 1430028947001.png (153 KB, 1213x636) Image search: [Google]
1430028947001.png
153 KB, 1213x636
>>51272164
>>
I phone u phone he phone she phone we phone they phone it phone
>>
>>51272164
You didn't read my post either, congrats

They /seem/ to take security very seriously. As in they are fronting that they do on the surface. And give them credit, it's taken a lot of different people for those last 4 years to gain root access, and Apple has been doing their best to patch exploits as they find out about them.

The required routes to reach root access are becoming more and more scarce. This is a sign of a good security team. It /seems/ like Apple could patch most feasible routes in a couple years.

If Apple didn't /seem/ to take security seriously, they wouldn't bother attempting to patch root exploits and just let people root their phones as they please
>>
>>51264918
This anon speaks the truth. iOS has a few annoyances I don't like, namely no tap queuing. You have to wait for animations to finish before you can tap the next object.

>>51265006
[citation needed]

>>51268171
Apple actively tries to block jailbreaks. Android manufacturers have official bootloader unlocks that let you achieve root without voiding your warranty.

>>51272103
No apps, but the Priv looks pretty good.
>>
>>51272241
>it's taken a lot of different people for those last 4 years to gain root access
>Apple has been doing their best to patch exploits as they find out about them.

Congrats on having no reading comprehension. It was discovered 4 years ago.

Apple's response was, "upgrade to the newest OSX or fuck you we won't patch you".
Then they release a patch for the newest OSX that doesn't do shit, leaving ALL macs vulnerable to this day.
>>
>android
Hundred of different devices, specs and prices to choose from.
>iphone
pay a fortune and only options is to choose between colors, on a doubtful quality device that you dont legally own
>>
>>51272297
you're totally right about that anons reading comprehension, but bruh this is a thread about ios vs android did you wanna bring up windows, linux, and osx while you're at it?
>>
>>51262565
This desu
>>
>>51266847
Op must not even know the definition of a brute force attack
>>
>>51262545
Android
iPhone would be if they offered SD support and removable battery
>>
>>51262583
Pick the right Android and get no lag
>>
>>51272459
whats the right android and whats wrong with my left android
>>
File: better security than applel.jpg (38 KB, 834x179) Image search: [Google]
better security than applel.jpg
38 KB, 834x179
Daily reminder that hobby software made by two guys in Visual Basic has better security than Applel.
>>
blackberry
>>
>>51272481
It doesn't use a nuclear power plant with 4 gig ram
>>
I guess it depends on what you want. I owned an android for a few years, and I just recently replaced it with an iphone 6s. I'm happy with it. It does everything I want. It isn't as customizable as android, but whether or not that matters depends on if you care or not. As much as I like to tinker with my actual computers, I could give a fuck about ricing a phone. A phone is a phone so if you want something that justwerks(tm) and looks good out of the box, the iphone is great.

I don't know why /g/ always tries to frame what is essentially personal preference for different things as some sort of objective rating though. Any flagship smartphone, be it android or iphone, is going to be pretty good.
Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.