[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
phone stops working
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
so my Sony z2 stopped working after i tested the water resistant uhm... should i put it in rice ? china dudes pls help me... if i start it the screen does not work but touch works and sound work but the screen is just black it gets really hot 2
>>
pls need help
>>
>>51260616

Honestly, fixing phones isnt that hard, i.e replacing a screen is about as hard as replacing your cpu (in a PC), You can pretty safely take it apart and see whats wrong probably even fix it without buying a new screen for it. Warranty is probably void for dropping in water but I don't know about warranties these days because I havn't bought a phone and or read a warranty in years.
>>
File: 1440220869778.png (610 KB, 1030x1080) Image search: [Google]
1440220869778.png
610 KB, 1030x1080
>>51260616
Should've bought an N9 you fucking idiot

Enjoy your lagdroid
>>
ill buy a new one N9 okay... ill buy it :^^)
>>
>>51261537
>nexus 5
>no flaws
I have this phone and while it's pretty good, its camera is lacking and the protruding camera makes me have to use a case or risk damaging it

the chart should have an X category with Flagship, Consumer, Poorfag so it'll be a more accurate comparison
>>
>>51261492
Honestly, you're a faggot for not knowing shit about what you're saying. The z2 is sealed, taking it apart to open it will have you to replace the glue for the screen to mantain the WATER RESISTANCE, yes faggot the phone is -supposed- to be water resistant so warranty covers that. So maybe next time you'll shut the fuck up?
>>
>>51260616
OP water probably entered inside, if that's the case you have very low chances of resurrecting the phone, but if you're not retarded you tested it with the flaps closed, which means that if water still managed to get in your phone is defective and can be replaced thanks to the warranty (because you didn't steal it right?).

Tl;dr if you're not retarded or a nigger you're fine
>>
>>51262722
I've had a water resistant phone, and there was no glue. It just snapped shut really tight. Quit being a faggot.
>>
>>51262518
fellow N5 owner

don't forget about the amazing bat
>>
>>51261537
>Nexus 5 (therefore)
> Android
>Respects your freedoms

inb4 root yopu're system
Possible counterargument ^

Still >Android
>
I own a Nexus 5 and even though I agree for the most part it doesn't respect freedoms all the way.
Apart from that and the camera and possibly battery I'd agree nigerian
>>
4chan <3 best answers
>>
SO IF I DRIVE OVER IT WILL IT HELP :^^)
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.