[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm currently using a oneplus two 'upgrading'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
I'm currently using a oneplus two 'upgrading' from the oneplus one.
I fucking loved the oneplus one, the two though feels awful IMHO.

I'm looking to upgrade again am thinking about the nexus 6p. Is it worthy? I feel bamboozled by letting go of my oneplus one..

What are /g/ thoughts on a new phone? Cyanogen is a must.
>>
Just get a Nexus 6, its amazing. I love it.
>>
>>51258189
It bends.
>>
>>51258680
Are you inferring to the original 6 or the 6p?
>>
Currently loving my 6P. Amazing camera, screen, battery life, speakers, and the performance is perfect.
Only things I don't like is the buttons should be higher, and the top speaker is louder than the bottom one at low volumes.
Oh and bending is worrying although mine is still fine for now.
>>
>>51258189
The 6P is a pretty great phone, as long as you don't mind the size. Ignore all the 'bendy' memes; those are just bitter autists trying to dissuade people from getting one so they can feel more unique for having one themselves
>>
>>51258189
Moto X Pure and LG G4 are great phones.
>>
>>51258898
>>51260785
Did you guys heard the news of the glass panel at the back of 6P spontaneous cracking? Saw it on reddit. Too lazy to link it.
>>
>>51258189
What's so bad about the OP2?
>>
Original Nexus 6 owner here and it's pretty good. Camera is meh but still a solid choice.
>>
>>51262615
I've got it and I don't have any problems with it. Honestly, it's a great phone.
>>
>>51262777
Did you have the One plus one before it?
>>
>>51258189
5xx
>>
>it's 2015 and i'm still so fascinated by smartphones i can't make a decision on my own
>>
>http://www.phonearena.com/news/Back-glass-on-Nexus-6P-shattering-spontaneously_id75589

Epic, simply epic

Overpriced shit, especially in Europe.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.