[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Planning on buying an R9 390x, but would like to get some recommendations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: AMD24[1].jpg (632 KB, 3999x2250) Image search: [Google]
AMD24[1].jpg
632 KB, 3999x2250
Planning on buying an R9 390x, but would like to get some recommendations on which brand to go with.

Any suggestions?
>>
Sapphire or MSI
/thread
>>
Nvidia
>>
they're all gonna be fine.

build quality for computer parts is a meme. none of the big name brands manufacture their own shit and they all contract with the same salve factories in china to make them.

get the cheapest one with a good warranty in a visual design that you like
>>
Nvida
>>
>>51255121
Sapphire or ASUS
I've had nothing but problems with MSI and visiontek
>>
>>51255301
>contract with the same salve factories in china to make them.

>18 hour shifts for chinamen at foxconn consisting of smearing tiger balm over PCB
>>
>>51255121

Sapphire.
>>
>>51255502
second this.
diamond is pretty much just reference, too.

realistically the only differences are the cooler, the pcb layout and who they buy the ram from. and of course the RMA process should that be an issue.
>>
>>51255169
/threading you're own post
>>
>>51255169
Sapphire

/thread
>>
>>51255121
S A P P H I R E
A
P
P
H
I
R
E
>>
saffir
>>
Radeon R9 390X GAMING 8G
>>
Any good 390s that aren't 3 fans long?
>>
File: srslyhope.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
srslyhope.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
>Sapphire
>>
>AMD
>>
>>51255279
>>51255322
>>51259828

This is a pretty high quality meme desu senpaitachi.
>spending more for the same shit
I can get behind this idea.
>>
>>51255169
This desu
>>
>>51255337
Asus fucking sucks on AMD cards. Their direkt cu 2 was just a disaster and could barely cool a 280.
Sapphire, MSI vor maybe even HIS or powercolor. Op should read some reviews.
>>
File: vapor-x.jpg (130 KB, 1052x404) Image search: [Google]
vapor-x.jpg
130 KB, 1052x404
get a sapphire 3 fan cooler
>>
Nvidia
>>
>>51255121
MSI TF5 is stellar. I'm yet to use a build with the Tri-X although Sapphire never fails to disappoint.
>>
>>51260483
senpai
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.