[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not sure if im in the correct board, so forgive me if i am .
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2448x2448
Not sure if im in the correct board, so forgive me if i am . Might try /diy/ next, but does anyone think itd be possible to make this battery powered RC car go faster?
>>
Try flipping it up. That might work.
>>
>>51254976
>>>/diy/
>>
>>51254976
definitely try /diy/ instead
no one knows shit about electronics here, it's all circlejerking about fashion gadgets and wallpapers
>>
>>51254999
/thread
>>
>>51254999
Chekd
>>
>>51254976
What is the residue under the front "axle".
Can you solder and willing to take it apart?
>>
>>51254999
Jej
>>
>>51254976
Up the voltage and it will run faster till the motor burns out.
/diy/ would probably be a better for this though.
>>
>>51254976
Replace motor?
Use 14500 li-ion batteries?
>>
>>51254976

> What kind of phone is that

> 1/10, shit wallpaper needs more cringey weeb shit

> that's not a screenshot of piriform speccy

But seriously for the time and money it would take to mod that you're better off just buying a better rc car as a base.

If if if the batteries are a limiting factor some proper lithium cells would make it faster, but then again you don't know shit about electronics so you'd probably just start a fire.

Also you can overvolt the motor, but anything that takes alkaline batteries probably has a shit motor to begin with so you'll just melt the windings.
>>
>>51254976
try overclocking the batteries
>>
>>51254976
smear cheetah blood on it
>>
>>51254976

Short Answer: Yes.

Longer Answer: Remove Weight. Use Lighter Parts. Use stickier rubber. Use/Make better suspension (you want to force the wheels down onto the ground as flat and hard as possible). Add more power by increasing voltage going to the Motor. use a more powerful Motor. There are a ton of ways to make a vehicle, no matter the size, go faster.
>>
Add more serial batteries for MORE VOLTZZ
>>
>>51254976

Get a 18650 sled and replace the battery tray with it.

It'll be a rocket until the board dies (if it does, most won't.)
>>
>>51254976
Replace the motors

Increasing voltage won't do much except kill your motors quicker. You won't get a very large increase in speed from over volting, you'll likely kill motors first. Second, don't decrease the weight. Less weight will let it accelerate more quickly but won't really increase top speed, as the max RPM of the electric motors won't drastically change from decreased weight. Less weight will cause it to flip more easily, so you'll also want to increase weight when you replace the motors. You'll probably need better batteries too to compliment the new motors.
>>
File: rice.jpg (4 MB, 3119x1795) Image search: [Google]
rice.jpg
4 MB, 3119x1795
>>51255044
i was taking it muddin
yes i can solder but its gon be shitty
>>51255072
>>51255084
>>51255128
>>51255403
>>51255530
taking this to /diy/ but i apreciate it. I know these are shit RC's, and eventually im going to grab one that can actually spin its wheels and /GOFAST/ but i got this shit for free so i wanna fuck with it.
>>51255530
>>51255205
/o/ here
>muh contact patch
>muh wiegt reduction
>aero
>add wing
>hektik doritos
>muh LS SWAPPPPPPPPP
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.