[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normies & tech
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 0286 - utZy8Np.png (97 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
0286 - utZy8Np.png
97 KB, 640x640
That feel when my brother is using my old phone that has nudes from my ex when she was 16 but i cant get him to give me his phone for 5 minutes to do a secure erase.

>"There isnt any pictures left on it anon"

Fucking norman brother walking around with a 5 year prison sentence in is pocket.
>>
>>51251068
Mediocre blog, anon. Would not read again.
>>
>>51251093
Hes going to get arrested for fucking a drunk stacy at college and when they firewire his phone hes toast.

Wut do
>>
>>51251068
how does one do a secure erase of a phone?
asking for a friend.
>>
>>51251068
>having a normie brother
lmao
>>
>>51251116
There's apps you can download. Simply deleting a photo and thinking its gone is retarded.

Brad petrey the teacher /b/ ratted on for fucking his student and taking pictures is going to prison just for that. That nigger thought he erased the pics.
>>
>>51251128
I was stunned at how arrogant he is. Fucking gets a marketing degree and disregards what his meme brother has to say about the only thing he knows about.
>>
>>51251154
Just Googled that story. Holy shit he's a dumbass.
>>
>>51251275
Some people just operate at a lower cognitive level.
>>
>>51251154
>how do u delete phone?
>iunno but there's apps u can download

What the fuck happened to /g/
>>
>>51251093
this desu senpai

lmao baka op kys
>>
>>51251068
Ask him for the phone to fill it with music, movies, etc. Instead of emptying it, fill it up and overwrite everything else.
>>
>>51251906
Its an iphone faggot and there are applications on the app store that do sure file deletion options on unused memory with 3-35 passes.

Am i wrong? whats the alternative faggot?
>>
>>51252297
so i should tell him to spend hours downloading worthless shit when he can download a program to do it in 10 minutes.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.