[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone help me out please. My problem is I got a new HDD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Asus Laptop.jpg (10 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Asus Laptop.jpg
10 KB, 300x300
Can someone help me out please. My problem is I got a new HDD for a computer but it can't connect to the internet, like it shows no avaliable internet, why is this?
>>
Delete system32
>>
Did you check driver?
>>
>>51249323
It has no drivers installed since it have no internet conecction
>>
>>51249323
well it has, bluetooth device and realket pcle GBE family controller inntalled in the Network adapters section
>>
Whatever picks up the internet it's driver hasn't yet been installed
>>
Well that's your problem ...you need to install its drivers to propertly install them....in other words....you must find the computer model websit . .and download the drivers from there
>>
Normally, I'd say delete sys32 but I'm in a good mood today. This is easy. You need drivers for wlan. 2 ways to do this.
1. Plug in ethernet cable so you can connect to the Internet. Then search windows update from the start menu. The drivers should automatically install.
2. Find model no on bottom of computer. Find appropriate driver via Google on a different computer and use a usb drive to copy driver to your target computer. Run driver.

This isn't a tech support Forum. Don't do this again.
>>
>>51249446
Sorry thanks
>>
Yeah...normally we fuck your computers up instead of helping
>>
>>51249480
This is very true. For the lulz
>>
>>51249446
Okay maybe I misread the op but he said he installed a hard drive.

>take hdd out or disable it in device manager
>download drivers
>install hdd
>install drivers

Donno how a hard drive stops you from connecting to the internet.
>>
>>51249671
>Has clearly never replaced a storage drive
>thinks you can download drivers without a hdd
>thinks computer will boot without media
>>
>>51249671
Dumbass
>>51249446
This guy knows how it's done
>>
>>51249671
Have you even used a computer before you went to 4chan to post this today? Are you really that stupid?
>>
>>51249671
Holy
Fucking
Shit
Please just leave and never come back
>>
>>51249746
>>51249763
>>51249791
>>51249817

You guys really only have 1 hard drive?

I thought it was kind of apparent that disabling a hdd in device manager would imply the os isn't on that drive.
>>
File: samefaggin.png (751 B, 89x42) Image search: [Google]
samefaggin.png
751 B, 89x42
>>51249817
>>51249791
>>51249746
>>51249763
>>
OP here, I connected the internet cable and instal firefox, avast, skype, microsoft outlook 2010 and now I'm waiting for the windows system update to update
>>
>>51251763
Also will windows update install the drivers such as wireless internet connection for me?
>>
>>51251779
drink BLEACH
>>
>>51249446
Also thank you very much, you helped me a great lot
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.