[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OnePlusX
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Gaispls.jpg (992 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
Gaispls.jpg
992 KB, 3840x2160
Anybody got a spare OnePlus X invite? I'm desperate for a phone right now and also poor.
>>
You mean you need an invite to buy this budget ass shit too? I fucking hate these jews.
>>
File: Pika_062654_793101.jpg (21 KB, 425x331) Image search: [Google]
Pika_062654_793101.jpg
21 KB, 425x331
>>51246620
i actually would appreciate one too
>>
>>51246620
You can't give your initial invites away. They only activate with the right email.

Also x a shit. One is literally better.
>>
invite for the X are linked to the email
>>
>>51246634
sent ;)
>>
http://onepl.us/GLFB-D008-46F1-05D5
>>
>>51246657
>One is better than X, therefor X is shit

Are you autistic?
>>
>>51246629
It makes no sense desu senpai. These are budget phones not luxury ones.
>>
Bump want invite too
>>
>>51248300
they're the same fucking price, you moron. if the one is better than the x, and they're the same price, then yes, the x is shit.
>>
>>51249259
>they're the same fucking price

One is 300$ are you retarded?
And both have basically the same specs, plus X has external storage
>>
>>51246620
>using a screencap from a technigger video
>>
Is this some Kickstarter shit?
>>
>>51246620
Any more invites?
>>
shame about the bands. I was tempted to get one.
>>
plastic piece of chinese shit with internals from 2 years ago.

awesome. youwant to be invited to buy one of those virus-ridden fragmented lagdroid piles of rubbish.
>>
>>51252372
Did you receive a plus chromosome as an early Christmas gift anon?
>>
>>51249259
>one costs 250$
>the other costs 300$

Are you dumb?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.