[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Perfect phone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: CURVE-9350-9360-9370_0.png (525 KB, 800x799) Image search: [Google]
CURVE-9350-9360-9370_0.png
525 KB, 800x799
Do you have the perfect phone? What kind of phone do you have?

Phone: Z3

Perfect phone:
>Keyboard
>waterproof
>1080p recording
>LTE
>>
File: Z30.jpg (190 KB, 795x596) Image search: [Google]
Z30.jpg
190 KB, 795x596
I have a blackberry z30. I think blackberry makes the most rugged eloquent phones. I've been on a row board fishing when a buddy tipped it over and we had to swim to shore. Turned the phone off let it sit over night in silica dessicant and worked great for two more years that was a bold 9560 I think. Z30 is cool I miss the physical keyboard.
>>
File: datjpdream.png (926 KB, 1200x1028) Image search: [Google]
datjpdream.png
926 KB, 1200x1028
Blackberry Q10.

>Keyboard
>Removable battery
>Long battery life with stock battery
>Still supported for years to come
>Not fucking gigantic like most phones today
>Proper OS with no lag

I would say I own the perfect phone for me.
>>
>>51246270
A bit small screen, don't you think so? Do you have simple video editor app on BlackBerry to cut videos directly on phone?
>>
>>51246270
wouldn't a blackberry passport with one of those otterbox or someshit cases do the job? are there cases for them?
>>
>>51246372
P.S.: I mean resolution.
>>
Q10
>>
I have a Z3, but it overheated one time while I was installing a rom and now I have a yellow blotch in the bottom left corner
>>
>Note 3
>Crisp 1080p screen
>Great Battery
>Running CM12.1 so won't have to worry about updates
Feels good in the hand and is in great condition. Will have it for a good while
>>
bb curves were beautiful
>>
>>51246360
>>51246270

Deez combined, t bh fa m
>>
>>51246360
>amazon store

i cant get into a blackberry because they arent android. even though I don't even play games on my Z3
>>
>>51246552
do you snapchat a lot?
Pretty much every app I used on android was available on BB, but I know my phone usage is not typical.
BB10 as a standalone system is miles ahead of android, I wish they'd make the android runtime work 100% of the time.
>>
File: BB style.jpg (147 KB, 512x395) Image search: [Google]
BB style.jpg
147 KB, 512x395
>>51246270
>What kind of phone do you have?
BB Classic

>perfect phone?
Pic related, but with touchscreen, modern specs, BB10 and available in gsm networks
>>
>>51246270

I fucking love old blackberrys, if they made one these days with Android on it, in that small form factor with the keyboard, then I would be it tomorrow.

The Priv is literally fucking huge and unwieldy and its got moving parts so it's going to break. They definitely dropped the ball with that one.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.