[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best phone money can buy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: JyPKbz8.jpg (50 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
JyPKbz8.jpg
50 KB, 540x960
What's the best money available at retail stores right now? Money's not a problem.
>>
>What's the best money available at retail stores right now?

The US-Dollar might be pretty strong in comparison when the fed decides to raise the interest rates again.

It's also pretty much available in almost every store in the US.
>>
can money buy you money?
>>
>>51246067
That is what Wall St. is for.
>>
>>51246067
>he doesnt know about forex trading

jk you dont want to know about it, its ridiculous high risk and difficult to predict
>>
Blackberry P9981

Cost me about 2400$, i definitely get my moneys worth out of it however. I travel alot and its great for what i do.
>>
>>51246067
How else do you think people make big bux and live in luxury? By busting their ass in the office for some petty wage? Lol. Good luck getting money if you don't have money.
>>
>>51246188
I cant believe thats actually real. Who the fuck would buy that?
>>
>>51246318
People who travel internationally and require constant communication.

I chose it because i would use it, it can display PDF's, it has Dual Sims, its unlocked, has an insanely long battery life its durable as fuck and i enjoy using it. I never have issues with it being slow, or incompatible with any prints, it jus werks.

Im not the only one to choose it either, most of the techs in my company got one to replace our old iPhones.
The other option was the blackberry Passport, which was slightly cheaper but was not a "pocket phone" by any means.
>>
>>51246377
Don't worry, bud. Poor people don't know how good it is to be on the top.
>>
>>51246067
Some banks pay you interest bro.
>>
>>51246188
Oh lord that's some hideous piece of shit right there.
>>
>>51246377
I travel a ton and still would never get that, although my company would never offer me a $2000 phone either, its either Iphone or a Galaxy s6/note. But there's so many other better ways to spend $2400, even if you travel a lot. You're basically just paying for the word "porsche", except unlike porsches its not really faster or better than other much cheaper phones (inb4 examples of android phones from 5 years ago). The only one you may have a point with is battery life, but I dont know how long "insanely" is really
>>
>>51246487
well the S6 is the most powerful phone sized phone. The note5 is the current most powerful phablet sized phone.

Both are excellent devices, but they aren't perfect and you may find a removable battery or mSD is more important than a better CPU/GPU/RAM.

All depends what you want to do with your phone.

That being said, I own the note5 and it's pretty fuckin amazing.
>>
Buy gold nigga. Better than money.
>>
>>51246506
Even at release the Blackberry P9981 was behind the curve spec-wise.
It literally is a piece of shit in a luxury packaging. RIM sure loves scamming idiots with money.
>>
>>51246506
ya, I just got one of those portable USB chargers for $50 that I keep in my bag. It can charge my phone full about 3 times and isnt that large at all
>>
>>51246487
Battery life with regular use is about 14-15 hours, it can go about 4 hours per 1% of battery when idle with the screen off.

Again, i dont want to go too much into what my job is, i fix things basically, and having a phone that can keep me in a conference call in good audio quality while im reading off prints and connecting to the machine via bluetooth, all without touching the phone, is pretty dank.
>>
>>51246705
>and having a phone that can keep me in a conference call in good audio quality while im reading off prints and connecting to the machine via bluetooth, all without touching the phone, is pretty dank.
pretty much any phone from the last 2 years that is mid-range or flagship should be able to do all of this without any issues...

Hell, even a flagship from 3-4 years ago should have no issue with this.
>>
>>51246705
>14-15 hours
Yet review sites claim it lasts idle for 12 hours. I think you're pulling my leg here.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.