[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's OK when Google does it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: nexus6p.webm (529 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
nexus6p.webm
529 KB, 854x480
>It's OK when Google does it
>>
>>51243675
>buying phablets
>>
Are people literally fucking retarded? Of course it breaks if you break it, fucking morons.
>>
>>51243675
Oh nice job anon, you found that if you break a phone it bends! Just like iPhone 6, with the only plus that it did bend in your pocket. This needs to be on journals!
>>
And no, its not ok even its from google...
>>
Anon nobody gave a shit, you read too many youtube comments
>>
>>51243675
You never heard of Android Fold™? It gives you the benefit of a large screen while still having a pocketable sized phone. Take that, iFag.

Alphabet 9001, Apple 0.
>>
>>51243675
>One phone from one company

This isn't Apple, we have a choice of which phone to choose. This particular one is a piece of shit.
>>
Bendgate explained: If you bend your phone then it will most likely bend.
/thread
>>
>>51243796
What? But if I try to bend any other every day items like titanium assault rifle ammo cartridge don't bend?

it's the jews I tell you
>>
>>51243822
Jet fuel can't bend steel beams
>>
The screen was already loose before he started bending.
You can see it come apart from literally no pressure.
He used a heat gun prior.
>>
What a cheap piece of shit
>>
>>51243841
You know why women starting to shave their undercariage after 9/11? They were afraid of Bush.
>>
>>51243695
>Of course it breaks if you break it, fucking morons.
applefags don't understand that
>>
Well, if you tryed to bend it and it turned into a puppy you'd shit yourself.
>>
>>51243852
This.
The screen literally pops out the moment he applies pressure. Calling bullshit right there.
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 189x267) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 189x267
Why are the brand loyalists looking at this in such a way to express their brand loyalty?
It's obviously a sign of apple and google implementing extreme cases of planned obsolescence, apple and google are actually reliant on each other's rivalry to perpetuate brand loyalty- so people don't see what is in front of them. The planned obsolescence, it's what zizek said about ideology "The matterial force of ideology makes me not effectively see what I am eating" you are effectively eating from shitty ifag and androg ideological trashcan, so that you do not know the shit you consume.
>>
>>51243675
Pretty sure I could do that to my nexus 5 if i wanted. But I don't want to since i don't need to upgrade yet.

Fuck these people. The screen was popping out, looks fake as fuck. You're never going to apply this much force on your phone in real life.
>>
>>51244051
>>51243796
>>51243756
>>51243695
>>51243734
>>51243852
>>51244054

All this damage control is delicious

Thats what you get for buying Chinese shit.
>>
File: 1411578633367.png (2 MB, 1035x1411) Image search: [Google]
1411578633367.png
2 MB, 1035x1411
>>51243675
Until there are reports of peoples Nexus6p bending in their pockets like the Iphones did, it's not comparable

Stay mad Crapple sheep
>>
>>51244107
Mate I own a iphone and a windows phone, like I said, it's just retards on social media over exadurating.
>>
>>51244077
>You're never going to apply this much force on your phone in real life.

/thread
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3cWVdLqXCg

DOES IT AGAIN ON A BRAND NEW OUT OF THE BOX PHONE

ENTIRE PHONE IS HELD TOGETHER BY THIN PIECE OF ALUMINUM
>>
>>51243675
These 'bending tests' are so retarded it hurts.

THE WHOLE ISSUE WAS FUCKING CREEP DEFORMATION VIA PUTTING THE PHONE IN YOUR POCKET. THAT IS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PHENOMENON TO INSTANT DEFORMATION VIA YOU APPLYING DIRECT FORCE WITH YOUR HANDS. YOUR TESTS DON'T MEAN JACK SHIT, YOU MIGHT AS WELL JUST THROW THE PHONE INTO A FUCKING VOLCANO AND DRAW SOME BULLSHIT CONCLUSION FROM THAT.

God fucking dammit. Yes, I'm mad. These people are supposed to be educating consumers, and either they're too lazy to do real testing, or they're dumb as fuck and can't see how irrelevant their 'tests' are. It's entirely possible for a material to have great resistance to initial force, yet be extremely susceptible to creep, or vice versa.
>>
File: new-sony-tablet-p-review-12.jpg (37 KB, 450x420) Image search: [Google]
new-sony-tablet-p-review-12.jpg
37 KB, 450x420
>>51243757
Sony's already been there and done that.
>>
>>51244156
I just.... Really, really understand and empathise your rage.

Because, like:
>>51243695
>Of course it breaks if you break it, fucking morons.

Why would you destroy anything worth more than 100$ willingly? What is this even meant to prove?
>>
>>51244156
THANK YOU
>>
>>51244156
>YOU MIGHT AS WELL JUST THROW THE PHONE INTO A FUCKING VOLCANO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS-59dxplXo
>>
>>51244408
I don't even know what to say.
I'm actually speechless.
>>
>>51244351
>nintendo DS for adult fags
>>
>>51244408
I was sooo hoping the battery was going to explode into his dick...
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.